No announcement yet.

2022 Mountain Goat Hunt with Babine Guide Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last 2 days we hunted bears with Lloyd’s hounds and Karlian bear dog. Both days we had some long chases with either 2 separate bears or the same bear twice. The bear or bears were smart and took the dogs for 5- and 6-hour chases where the dogs ultimately lost the bears or were just worn out. Even though we were not successful, watching hunting dogs work is something I have always enjoyed, and Lloyd’s dog were enthusiastic and hardworking.

Watching the dogs work got me seriously thinking about a mountain lion hunt while I am still physically able.

Here is a link to a video of the dog set up:

Comment

awesome goat and a great hunt! Congrats on getting one with a bow

Comment

I cannot say enough good things about Jack and Lloyd’s operation. They were very organized. All the staff were hardworking and great people. They were responsive to my questions before the hunt. Their area has a lot of mountain goats and is very conducive for bow hunting mountain goats. Gavin, my guide was an excellent bow hunting guide All of the pictures I posted that were taken through the spotting scope were taken by Gavin. I had a great time, and they were able to help fulfill my dream of killing a mountain goat with a bow. If anyone is considering a mountain goat hunt, Babine Guide Outfitters should be on your short list. I will definitely be back to hunt with them.

Comment

Excellent job, congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!! Great re-cap

Comment

congrats on a great trophy!

Comment

Working...
              X