Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Looking forward to the end!

Comment

In!

Comment

Ken! Don't leave us hang-n!

Comment

The goats were moving to the right while feeding so we ducked below a ridge to get out of the goat’s sight and moved parallel to the goats. When the goats started feeding in our direction it looked like they were going to cross at a low spot in the ridge we were hiding behind. We set up for the goats to cross the low spot. The goats eventually fed into the low spot. The closest goat was one of the shooters. When the billy passed at 56 yard and offered a quartering away shot, I took it. The shot looked good, but the goat ran out of sight. Gavin had taken a video of the shot with his phone, so we had confirmation that the shot was good.

I have a video of the shot that I downloaded to Youtube but can't get it to load here.

Comment

So cool!! Bring on more pics and video!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

In , keep it coming

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                    The goats were moving to the right while feeding so we ducked below a ridge to get out of the goat’s sight and moved parallel to the goats. When the goats started feeding in our direction it looked like they were going to cross at a low spot in the ridge we were hiding behind. We set up for the goats to cross the low spot. The goats eventually fed into the low spot. The closest goat was one of the shooters. When the billy passed at 56 yard and offered a quartering away shot, I took it. The shot looked good, but the goat ran out of sight. Gavin had taken a video of the shot with his phone, so we had confirmation that the shot was good.

I have a video of the shot that I downloaded to Youtube but can't get it to load here.
                    I think I saw this over on bowsite. Awesome and congrats!!!!!

Comment

In for this!

Comment

I can't get any more of my pics to upload. I am getting a message that says "Upload of file failed". The pictures are the same JPG format as the previous pics and are less than 1200 x 1200 so I am not sure what the problem is.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Comment

Cool hunt and write up!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome hunt, in for more pics

Comment

Enjoying the recap

Hopefully you get it figured out by the time I check back around lunch

Congrats on finishing off what looks like an awesome adventure with a nice trophy

Comment

Where are the IT guys?..... Link to the youtube video?

Comment

Working...
                                X