No announcement yet.

Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have a couple of weeks then until the white bass starting showing up in the creeks then.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughterhog View Post
      We still have a couple of weeks then until the white bass starting showing up in the creeks then.
      Sounds about right. I think I started catching them in the Nolan around the 3rd week of Feb last year.

Comment

I saw some birds working a very shalla area just off the edge of the main channel Saturday evening, right at dark. Lots and lots of Turns hit-n the water in with a few gulls.

Just ordered a 12V 100Ah lithium for the Terrova. Had two low cells again on my old wet cell deep cycle battery. And they've been down a few times now. Think the chargers been boiling it out. It's going on 6 years now. So I don't expect it to make much more anyway . I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Going to top it off one more time and see if it works. Lithium battery should be here in about a week.

Comment

I've been out of touch for awhile , my mom passed away on the 2nd and we are still waiting for the funeral. I will be out of touch for awhile but will be back.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Storm. I went through the same thing in October. With the coronebola raging we couldn't have an out of town funeral. We'll have a memorial later this year. Thoughts and prayers for your and yours.

Comment

Condolences to you Storm, sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mom back in May, it was a rough time for sure.

Comment

Jesse, we send our condolences.

Comment

Does anyone do spring turkey hunting at lake A and W?

Comment

Sorry to hear that Storm. Prayers for your family.

Comment

My condolences to you and the fam storm.

Comment

Hope everbody is stay-n warm. If anybody needs anything, they are welcome to post up, or send me a PM. (Except for fish-n and hunt-n spots. )

Comment

Hope the power is staying on for everybody. Ours stayed on all night, but from what I'm reading online this morning there are lots of people that lost power.

Comment

My power went out about 4AM. Thank goodness I have NG at the present. And plenty of propane if the NG goes out. My Dearborn will burn either one. For charging my cell, I use my car or one of my trucks. Also have a ZeroOne solar charger. [emoji6][emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Our power is on 30 and off 30. Maddening. They let it on for an hour at supper time but other than that it's just enough to keep the pipes from freezing. Wife said this seals it. She s not living anywhere cold. Wish we had propane but we're all electric with an HOA. Bet those rules get changed pretty quick. I said let's go to Walmart to warm up but it's closed due to power outage. The archery center has heat. I don't mind shooting in the dark. Need the practice anyway. Thought about going out to chase rabbits. May do that Friday if we're not popsicles.

Comment

My power just came back on at 2pm. Will see how long it lasts.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X