Dad turns 90 tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad turns 90 tomorrow

My dad will have his 90th birthday tomorrow. We had a get together yesterday on Lake Conroe to celebrate. I have posted hunting pics of him over the years and he has a trip to a ranch with my brother this year. The owner said he has never had anyone that age shoot one and hopes my dad will be the first. We are blessed to still have him with us and in relatively good health for his age.

My dad, daughter and myself.

Fantastic! Your pop looks pretty spry.

Comment

Happy birthday.

You dad looks to be in fantastic condition for 90 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a blessing! My dad is 91 and up until recently was independent and in great shape. Like your dad, he's a proud USN man. Much to be thankful for in those pictures, brother!

Comment

That’s awesome. You are so fortunate to still have your dad around. Great post!

Comment

Greatness.

Comment

Sure happy to see a thread like this.
              Your dad looks young and in great shape….I would have never guessed it.
              You and your family are extremely blessed to have him.

So awesome! Here’s a big Happy Birthday to him and a thank you for his service!

Comment

That’s awesome!
                Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Comment

Super cool!! Great pics as well!!!

Comment

Congrats to your dad Bill! He looks great

Comment

Kudos to him and to you, knowing you have those genes.

Comment

Thank you Bill for sharing a positive thread on TBH. We need more of them around here to offset all the negative.

Happy Birthday to him! He looks a lot better than several 60 year olds I know. What is he hunting at this ranch with your brother??

Comment

Happy birthday to your dad.

Comment

I appreciate all the kind words folks.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Thank you Bill for sharing a positive thread on TBH. We need more of them around here to offset all the negative.

Happy Birthday to him! He looks a lot better than several 60 year olds I know. What is he hunting at this ranch with your brother??

Happy to share the positive news, Jason. Whitetail if in the fall but some type of exotic if prior to that. He will be shooting the trusty Savage Mod 99 as always. Still not ready to turn it over to me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              Happy to share the positive news, Jason. Whitetail if in the fall but some type of exotic if prior to that. He will be shooting the trusty Savage Mod 99 as always. Still not ready to turn it over to me yet.

ahahahaha....classic gun and response!

Comment

Working...
                              X