No announcement yet.

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it run and what % won last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      How long does it run and what % won last year?

The one last year we did 6 months. I would rather have it run 3months. I feel the long time frame was another reason that a lot of people dropped out by the end. I don’t remember what won last year I would have to go back and look at the thread.

Comment

I'm in for $100

Comment

I may be able to get in on this. I believe I quit after 2 or 3 months. Had a new born at the time and it made it hard to cook healthy foods and exercise. The lack of sleep was intense. This year may be different. Not 100% committed but following.

Comment

I'm 5'11" and about 205 right now. I need to be at 185lbs and intend on getting there after Christmas. I don't think the amount of weight I need to lose could win any weight loss challenge though so I will just follow along and wish y'all well.

Comment

When I get home tonight I’ll write up a full little rule sheet and we can start the sign ups.

Comment

I’m in

Comment

I'll be in.

Comment

Never done one of these but I will this time. $100 sounds good.

Comment

I’m in for $100

Comment

I might be in on this. Almost did last year which I would have but was going to be having foot surgery in February and not able to exercise. Anyways had to loose weight just for the surgery and get my a1c in check just to have the surgery. Started last December weighed 360ish now 288. Been on the carnivore diet and has been life changing. Facing another surgery in March on the other foot. Thinking I would like to join in this group.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                          The one last year we did 6 months. I would rather have it run 3months. I feel the long time frame was another reason that a lot of people dropped out by the end. I don’t remember what won last year I would have to go back and look at the thread.

4 months to deploy the difference?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Calm down Oscar, 3 months of starvation is already too much [emoji28]

Comment

Hmmm I'm interested at $50 especially if it were 3 months, could break up $100 6 month into two $50 3 month phases. I'm at 205 around 6 foot and will be lifting again so that's gonna hurt me, but I'm competitive so I'll make a good showing either way.

Comment

I’m in, it is something I tried this summer until we started buying and selling a house. First of the year was my goal to start so this should help me also. 6’0” and 235lb I’d say.

Comment

Working...
                                X