2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    Not quite, but could be a new ranger crew and a big tex trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I’ll have to savor the flavor of those giant fillets! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

LOL! Nothing wrong with that. Some dang good eating and quality fish y’all caught!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice snapper

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

Did you put it on a scale? I thought I had one was 23-24 easy and put it on a cca scale and it was 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Good info. Thanks
            Eh...nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Did you put it on a scale? I thought I had one was 23-24 easy and put it on a cca scale and it was 19.
              Yes it was on my buddies scale. Not a certified scale though. It was 32” long.

Comment

Some guys out here at camp went offshore today, didn't ask for details but they reported "several snapper over 25 lbs."

Surf was gorgeous. I was waist deep and smelled watermelon, probably 1/4 acre around me turned to a slick.

Wife netted us some crab so trying bbq crab with venison bratwurst tonight.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Some guys out here at camp went offshore today, didn't ask for details but they reported "several snapper over 25 lbs."

Surf was gorgeous. I was waist deep and smelled watermelon, probably 1/4 acre around me turned to a slick.

This the ol' butter in the gut hole trick?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    This the ol' butter in the gut hole trick?

Kind of a failed attempt, turns out we didn't pack the kerrygold butter so we had to spray it then loaded up with Bolners BBQ crab seasoning.

Comment

Still sounds good

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

You’re living the life. I bought into the island years ago but been to lazy to build something. Lol. Everybody has 25# snapper but 20.8 is leading STAR.

Comment

Looks dam good!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            You’re living the life. I bought into the island years ago but been to lazy to build something. Lol. Everybody has 25# snapper but 20.8 is leading STAR.
                            I hear that, always got big plans and end up drinking beer and burning firewood. Lol...

I'm planning to build a bunkhouse, we can go halfsies lol

Comment

I hear that, always got big plans and end up drinking beer and burning firewood. Lol...

I'm planning to build a bunkhouse, we can go halfsies lol
                              I’m down! Will have to convince you to sell me your boat and buy yourself a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                                I’m down! Will have to convince you to sell me your boat and buy yourself a new one.
                                Historically that's not terribly hard to do. lol... Out here the best rigs are big old Carolina Skiff tubs or a stripped tri-toon though.

Comment

Working...
                                X