Mathews QAD Felt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews QAD Felt

The felt tape is starting to come off my Mathews QAD. Any suggestions on fixing/redoing?

Never personally done it but I’ve heard of people using mole skin.

Comment

Yes’r I used moleskin.

Comment

as above, and also helps to put some shrink tubing on to secure the moleskin.

In this video, John Dudley will show you how to properly install the shrink tube onto the prongs of the QAD UltraRest.

Comment

I’ve always just contacted QAD and they have sent me a new kit, they have done this for me several times at no cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a new kit from Quad, or you can mix-match UHDP tape and felt to get quiet and durable. The stuff from QAD is really nice. Also Lucky Stops sells a product called mute stuff is awesome.

Comment

I had the exact same issue. I just put a little piece of hockey tape over it and it works great!

Comment

Amazon sells replacement felt.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter10 View Post
                  Gracias, I need to do this

Comment

Anyone have experience with these ?

Rest shield for QAD ARROW REST models, designed to avoid noises between the rest and the arrow.

Comment

Mole skin is dirt cheap and works excellent. If you want it to look prettier, spend the $11 on the replacement felt from qad.

Comment

I’ve been using this with no complaints. Last a long time as long as the arrow is clean; if you have foam or whatever else from a bag target on the arrow it will tear it up. Really wanna get fancy can add heat shrink to the arms and the tape in the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            as above, and also helps to put some shrink tubing on to secure the moleskin.

https://nockonarchery.com/how-to-ins...shrink-tubing/
                            I hadn't thought of this but will definitely do it when I put on some mole skin...been shooting my QAD without any felt for the last year since having felt on there seemed to bring with it some inconsistency in arrow flight. But willing to try things out, especially in the summer/off-season. Thanks!

Comment

i used the soft side of velcro (like industrial strength). It's held up great.

Comment

Working...
                              X