20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
    Me and my son have never duck hunted, and I did a few euro mounts for a buddy and when he asked how much I jokingly said take me and my son on a duck hunt in 2020. Well this season rolled around and he called and told us to meet him down in Port O’Connor and I have to say that was probably the most fun we’ve had hunting. We went Friday evening and got some good birds then cleaned them and took half to a place called Bubbas and they fried them to perfection, then Saturday morning we went out and had a blast as well. Never knew what I was missing but will definitely be going on a duck hunt or two every year.

This was Friday evening

Saturday Morning

And fried duck at Bubbas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      I've noticed that they also have their own product line. I'm interested to see how some of their products turn out. Some look good. Others.... well... we will see.

They also just released their first actual fowl hunt vid on YT last week. It was OK for a 1st hunt vid on private.

I use their mojo backpack and like it. I want to try their wader pants but havent got around to ordering them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
        I use their mojo backpack and like it. I want to try their wader pants but havent got around to ordering them yet.

I remember seeing a video of someone review it and they seemed to like it.

Comment

I had a great hunt in South Louisiana this morning. It’s a special place I am blessed to get an invite to yearly. Day 2 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I had a great hunt in South Louisiana this morning. It’s a special place I am blessed to get an invite to yearly. Day 2 tomorrow.

I need a green head in my life...

And not a spoonie lol

Comment

Congrats Pin Oak!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Very nice.

Comment

Well, you can color me jealous. Seems I get more spoonies then anything else lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Pin Oak DXT, just curious did those mallards come out of a salt marsh? It looks like what I hunt here in south east texas and very very few greenheads in the saltmarsh that I hunt. Congrats again

Comment

It’s a duck farm where they let pen raised go and they stay in the area

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        It’s a duck farm where they let pen raised go and they stay in the area
                        Really? That’s a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                          Really? That’s a thing

Yes. High fence duck hunting

Comment

They do it for pheasant and quail why not ducks?

Comment

Never knew that

Comment

Rough Creek Lodge and Greystone Castle do release duck hunts...

Comment

Working...
                                X