This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I’d guess LSU already has the deal done for their next coach, no idea who but no one wants a ****show like Texas had last year with Urban M. Current LSU AD had Jimbo deal done in CS before Sumlin knew he was officially bleeding out.
    They should totally go after Matt Wells.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      LMFAO at the Tennessee home defense kit with mustard and golf balls.

Yeah that was funny. You knew they would work something in from that over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
        I’m in the minority obviously but don’t like the firing of O. I think they are jumping the strings and **** near acting like UT alum[emoji15]
        O was always basically a bridge until they got the next long term coach in place. Once Joe Alleva completely botched things with Herman and Jimbo he basically panicked and promoted O. While he won a NC and had arguably the best season in college football history O was never going to succeed long term. Once players and coaches could see all he was is a rah rah guy and talks a good line of bs they quit on him. Theres a reason he couldn't bring in the best coordinators like he swore to do. No one qualified wanted to work for him. O is qualified to be a lead recruiter somewhere and a DL coach and thats about it.

Comment

I don't know who those folks are making SEC shorts but they do a great job every week !

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            I don't know who those folks are making SEC shorts but they do a great job every week !
            The main character is TBHer Chase This.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                SEC Shorts - Georgia fans run into hope again - YouTube

Favorite thing about Monday morning, the shorts!

That was a good one . But the simple fact is Georgia always finds a way to screw it up and they will.

Comment

It could always be worse. Kentucky runners averaged 3.6 inches before contact, that was the headline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                    That was a good one . But the simple fact is Georgia always finds a way to screw it up and they will.

It’s truly amazing how the only consistent aspect of GA is they’re gonna gaff at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Cool. Looks like this may give the resident Aggies something to talk about other than Texas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m fairly “resident”...I referenced the debacle at UT, but I don’t believe I’ve mentioned anything about Texas.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X