Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange man syndrome!

Comment

Since working yesterday seemed to put it there, see if drinking beer today will remove it?
      Last edited by TxHamJello; 07-25-2021, 06:35 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sweaty gloves.

Comment

Looks like a set of Working Man's hands to me. Normal. Stained. Callused. Rough. Dry. But also not scarred, cut up, burned, bruised, broken, crooked, or braised like mine.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-25-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Uh oh.... I hope you havent touched your peepee. It will turn into a cheeto.

Comment

Gloves and sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Looks like a set of Working Man's hands to me. Normal. Stained. Callused. Rough. Dry. But also not scarred, cut up, burned, bruised, broken, crooked, or braised like mine.
                Went to a job interview one time and the owner’s wife looked at my hands and said, “I don’t know”. As if my hands weren’t scarred up enough to prove they’d seen hard work. I started to ask her if they’d ever heard of wearing work gloves.

Her husband was missing a thumb and part of a finger on one hand. So I suppose to some you haven’t done hard work unless you’re missing digits.

Comment

It was the fungus in the moss. Sorry, but you're turning into a pumpkin.

Probably be full orange by 31 Oct.

Comment

I got a blister one time.

Comment

Yeah, I could tell you how to beat it off, but then other things might turn orange.

Comment

Hunting season needs to hurry and get here soon. This thread is proof.....

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Yeah, I could tell you how to beat it off, but then other things might turn orange.
                          Reminds me of my time as a kid.... oh the good days. Lol

Comment

There you go again.....Buying them cheap gloves from Harbor Freight !!!!!

Comment

Gloves made in China. They use feces and urine to tan the leather. Don't pick your nose.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                                Did you have a bag of Cheetos for a snack?
                                You're on to it!

He ate his wife's bag of Cheetos and had to start this thread to lay down a cover story and establish plausible deniability.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X