Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Fork and monster bass!!!!!

Comment

do alot of honeydos get some 3-d shoots in getting ready for a feeding program and work on the hog population and wait for some turkey

Comment

Get a little more riding and roping time in. Kids playday events start in March. And for the most part get more involved in activity's and helpng out more at our cowboy church. Kinda let myself get away from it during the hunting season.

Comment

Originally posted by huntman933 View Post
          Lake Fork and monster bass!!!!!
          Now that's a HAWG I know alot about!

Feb., 1996 Share-A-Lunker #4 for the season. #13.00
          Attached Files

Comment

Hunting arrowheads in the creek bottoms, varmint hunting,and fishing!!!!

Comment

hogs, hogs, hogs, and turkeys

Comment

It's time to start grillin what I've been killin! Then I'll fish!

Comment

3D season, I marked my calendar for all the shoots today, looks like there is one just about every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MKD12 View Post
                    Baseball season!!!
                    You got that right Matt!!! I about slung my shoulder off today.

Me and your Pops are getting to old for this early season stuff.
                    Last edited by JGreen31; 01-11-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Most of you have kids and they probably drive 4-wheelers around as mine has since they were old enough to operate them. You can turn that skill into a lot of offseason fun - that's how we started...

We also now have a full blown Rhino/RzR/Teryx class that will get to race at Reliant this month during the Monster Truck Show.

We have an 8 race season starting next month and we are very family oriented. Come see us at http://www.gcqra.com Gulf Coast Quad Racing Association

Comment

Ima buy me a crotch rocket. Yamaha R1 Baby!

also....spring time. its time to start chasing big sharks in the surf.....woooo!

Comment

Fishing

Comment

Was at Bass Pro on Sunday buying to stuff for an upcoming bass tournament. The guy in front of me and the one next to me must also be getting ready to fish for their baskets were also full of fishing equipment.

Comment

Hogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X