• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes she is down hard today

Comment

yepper. should have kept the ol astro.

Comment

Anybody have any info on the fees with transferring ETH the EMAX?

Comment

Fees have been around $20 for me today

Comment

She's going the wrong way pretty quick lately.

Comment

I'm still holding in there. I only put about $80 into it, but like was said before: high risk, high reward. The whitepaper/roadmap helps solidify my position to stay.

Comment

Not looking good at all

Comment

This thing is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

*** happened with this thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's the over/under on timeframe for someone jumping in saying...."I'm out, it was a good run!" Happens everytime

Comment

I'm almost down to my initial gamble. Other crypto have made up for it though.

Comment

she's on sale today...I'm gonna ride it out, see what happens after this weekend's festivities.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                            What's the over/under on timeframe for someone jumping in saying...."I'm out, it was a good run!" Happens everytime
                            I already did. Multiple times

Comment

Who’s got odds on it adding a zero before dropping one? Or two?

Comment

Liv Night Club processor could not program the credit card receiver to accept crypto for this weekends event and they made an announcement. Throws FUD everywhere and everyone panic sells. It’s doesn’t help that there were two wallets who have literally been selling off trillions over the last 3 days which has been driving the price down. I’m still holding and bought another 16 Billion at the lowest dip a little bit ago. I hope I made the right decision and things get back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X