$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
    Guys, have any of you done the math? There are 2 quadrillion of these. From where it is now (around 0.0000005) a 100% gain or one decimal place, 0.000001 would put a market cap at 2 billion... maybe feasible. There is no chance in hell this thing is losing another decimal unless 1.5 quadrillion are burned.

Someone said it could hit 0.01... this would put it at 20 trillion market cap, lol.
    You do realize it dropped that zero you are referring to this past Saturday, right?
    Last edited by Sleepy; 06-01-2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      You do realize it dropped that zero you are referring to this past Saturday, right?
      It never did... the highest verified trade was 0.00000089. To drop that 0 it has a cap of 2 billion which would put it at #50 overall crypto. Maybe it can do that and sustain but doubtful. To drop the next 0 (4 zeros) it's cap would be 20 billion, never going to happen.

If you really want to make money at this dump it as soon as it doubles (5 zeros) if it ever makes it there again.

Comment

It never did... the highest verified trade was 0.00000089. To drop that 0 it has a cap of 2 billion which would put it at #50 overall crypto. Maybe it can do that and sustain but doubtful. To drop the next 0 (4 zeros) it's cap would be 20 billion, never going to happen.

If you really want to make money at this dump it as soon as it doubles (5 zeros) if it ever makes it there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fat green line...

Comment

Where can I track this price? Preferably with alerts?

Comment

CoinMarketCap

Comment

Fat green line...
                Fat green line is the closing price of that hour. Skinny is where it made it, but did not finish there. I saw it with my own two eyes. Not sure what the argument is here.

Comment

Fat green line is the closing price of that hour. Skinny is where it made it, but did not finish there. I saw it with my own two eyes. Not sure what the argument is here.
                  Just noticed my post got cut off... what I was going to say was the fat green line was what my chart was showing since I didn't have candlesticks view on... there is no argument here, all I am saying is the way this coin is currently structured there is no room for massive gains unless a quadrillion (or more) are burned. At the current price a 100-150% gain be realized but you better have your finger on the trigger.

Market cap is everything and flashy marketing doesn't make up for fundamentals.

Comment

Just noticed my post got cut off... what I was going to say was the fat green line was what my chart was showing since I didn't have candlesticks view on... there is no argument here, all I am saying is the way this coin is currently structured there is no room for massive gains unless a quadrillion (or more) are burned. At the current price a 100-150% gain be realized but you better have your finger on the trigger.

Market cap is everything and flashy marketing doesn't make up for fundamentals.
                    This isn’t an overnight become a millionaire for all. For some yes but odds of 10x or more of your investment right now are really good. I watched my EMax wallet last Tuesday at $800 turn to $22k by Saturday. I think this has a chance of easily dropping a zero and possibly 2 zeros soon IMO. 5 yrs from now I wouldn’t be surprised to see this one being very valuable. Again all my opinion but DEVs seem like top notch guys with a strong plan.

Comment

What is the cost to swap at the moment? Sorry if i missed it ...

Comment

Where’s my millions?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          Where’s my millions?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          White paper should be released this afternoon. It SHOULD ramp things up as it will disclose a lot of beneficial information for investors.

Comment

was it released?

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                              was it released?
                              Not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                                was it released?
                                11:59 PM

Comment

Working...