X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be one of the most knarly wounds you'll ever see

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=716106

Comment

Been using Grim Reaper heads for a long time. can't go wrong with the Whitetail special 100 GR.

Comment

Whitetail special pro series are amazing. I have shot over 100 animals with them and great blood trails.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
          Whitetail special pro series are amazing. I have shot over 100 animals with them and great blood trails.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just ordered a pack of whitetail special pro series broadheads based off this reply and a whole bunch more ive read just like it over the years. Im excited to give them a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            This will be one of the most knarly wounds you'll ever see

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=716106
            Holy cow dude!!! That's INSANE and AWESOME! Congrats on the buck btw!!!

Comment

I have used them a lot on WT and pigs, and a little on elk.

Currently my favorite for hunting deer in Texas is the Mini-mag 4 blade. I like that all the blades are the same length, and they fly a little better at farther ranges than the Carni-4.

For Elk/Muley where I will be shooting farther, I like the Fatal Steel 3 blade. The shorter/compact head just keeps its accuracy better.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                I have used them a lot on WT and pigs, and a little on elk.

Currently my favorite for hunting deer in Texas is the Mini-mag 4 blade. I like that all the blades are the same length, and they fly a little better at farther ranges than the Carni-4.

For Elk/Muley where I will be shooting farther, I like the Fatal Steel 3 blade. The shorter/compact head just keeps its accuracy better.
                Great info! Thank you!

Comment

Grim Reaper is having a 4th of July sale now(15% off). Just ordered 4 packs of heads! Use code GRBUSAPROUD.

https://www.grimreaperbroadheads.com...nt=15984425795
                  Last edited by Aggiehunter08; 06-30-2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                    I have heard great things about that whitetail special. How does it hold up to hogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    It drops them in their tracks. I shot one last year & it went a whopping 5 feet and fell over. Massive blood loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Grim Reaper is having a 4th of July sale now(15% off). Just ordered 4 packs of heads! Use code GRBUSAPROUD.

https://www.grimreaperbroadheads.com...nt=15984425795

Thanks for spending more of my money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I shoot the 75 and 85 grain razor tips and have no complaints.

Rwc

Comment

I tried grim reapers once. I shot a pig and the head did not open. The shot was true though and the pig died with an arrow shaft sized hole in it. That is when I swore off of flappy heads. I may still have them if someone wants em

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a couple pigs and my buck last year with the wts. On my buck it zipped right through and he went 30 and was down with blood everywhere. Never had a pig go over 50 yards either. I have some of the 4 blade 1 3/8” I’m going to give a try sooner than later

They are also having a 15% off sale for 4th of July

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                              I tried grim reapers once. I shot a pig and the head did not open. The shot was true though and the pig died with an arrow shaft sized hole in it. That is when I swore off of flappy heads. I may still have them if someone wants em

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              If you’re serious I’ll take them. Just let me know.

Comment

The blood trail from the buck in the pic was the thickest I've had. Not a full pass through but Ray Charles could've found that buck. Ran 80yds.

A friend of mine shot a cull high/back and we tracked him over a mile to recover him because of GR's. I am a believer.

Nvmd, pic wont upload.

Comment

Working...
                                X