No announcement yet.

Swing gate openers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an Apollo on our front gate when we bought our place 12 yrs ago. No idea how long ago before that it was installed. I did have to replace the actuator arm about a year ago but other than replacing the battery that’s all I’ve had to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      For y'all that bought Patriot...where did you buy?
      I bought mine at American Fence and have bought a couple hundred from them through the years. They are the ones that talked me into going with the Patriot after they quit handling Apollo because they had so much trouble with them.

Be sure to put that cheap gell cell battery in it. The battery in the opener at my last house was is 17 years old and still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        I bought mine at American Fence and have bought a couple hundred from them through the years. They are the ones that talked me into going with the Patriot after they quit handling Apollo because they had so much trouble with them.

Be sure to put that cheap gell cell battery in it. The battery in the opener at my last house was is 17 years old and still going strong.
        How much you charge these days for install + travel. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up going with the Patriot and had it installed a weeks ago. We had to go cellular due to our entrance being so long a distance from an electrical source. We haven’t had it long enough to really comment on its reliability yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            How much you charge these days for install + travel. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
            I'm retired (some say retarded) but they are very easy to hook up. Even leo can do it as my best buddy put his own in and he can barely tie his shoes.

Comment

Patriot is all I use on swingers !
              Lift master on my sliders.
              Apollo was good 15 yrs ago, before using plastic gears and other internal parts.

Comment

Working...
              X