X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow the post op instructions, get her to keep count [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Haul *** to get the painkiller prescription. You want that in your blood stream before the anesthesia wears off completely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

No thanks! I adhere to the "A" word to prevent that. And abstinence ain't what I'm referring too!

Comment

Best thing I ever did. Got it done Friday morning and mowed the yard with a bag of peas between my legs that afternoon because I couldn’t sit around any longer.

We talked about my Africa trip during the whole procedure as I had just got back. Worst part was the smell when they cauterized

By Monday I was GTG
          Last edited by Austin; 03-11-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I shot a 10 hour rifle march the next morning, it's no big deal.

Comment

No way! I’ve castrated too many calves in my life time and a saying pops into my mind, “what goes around, comes around”.

Comment

Had mine done in the morning and was playing softball that evening. Just because you lose 'em, doesnt mean you have to act like a little girl. Oh, and take advantage of the painkillers and make your wife wait on you for about a week!

Comment

I had no problems of pain however mine looked like a baby Avocado for a couple days. Ice and more ice

Comment

Jock strap, peas and pain killers are your friends. Not much pain really tho. Went to Nebraska a week later. Tweeked something I guess dragging a deer out but still didn't have any real pain to speak of. Blue balls and whiskey in deer camp!
                    Like Shark said, doc can make you raise your head by pullin' on something down there!lol

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      I listened to Dan Patrick get his done on the radio. Used same Doc. No stitches, no pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      So did I. Dan said, “Was that smoke?!” I started laughing at that point and was asked, “Is this funny?” I brought up Dan’s broadcast of his procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                        I’m not to nervous but don’t want to really sit around all weekend. I’m just ready for it to be done
                        don't worry, you won't mind laying around afterward. They'll be pretty sore for a few days, regardless of what some of these guys say. Ice pack is your friend.

Comment

Good luck! Your mileage may vary, but I had mine done about 15 years ago. There was nothing to it, and I had zero issues afterwards. I've never regretted having it done.

Comment

If one hurts hit the other one with a small ball peen to take your mind off of it.

Comment

Expect swelling of impressive proportion....

It's not to bad and a real quick recovery.

Comment

Only problem I had after was that my pants were too big.

Comment

Working...
                                X