• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a very rusted up marlin .22 with scope I will donate. ��

Comment

Be sure you can use a .22 for where you are hunting

Comment

Next time you need some help. Call me. I’ll be your best friend! Just kidding. Well done!

Comment

Well played!

Comment

You might as well gift him a brick of ammo too...Mr cheapo is gonna crap & walk outta walmart when he realizes it costs more to shoot than buy the gun.

Comment

Good point ^^^^^^.

Post up pics of yalls squirrel hunt when you take him.

Comment

Nice of you. I think you did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                  Up until recently, Ruger 10/22s we’re about $200. Gift him one.
                  Yep !

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    Well, went ahead and picked him up a 10/22. He will be over on Halloween to "fix my computer that had a blue screen and now won't turn on." Haha instead I will surprise him with this.
                    Excellent choice. You done good!

Comment

Congrats to both of you. That will last a lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        That’s not frugal.. that’s a sickness![emoji23][emoji23]
                        My friend called me up the other night at 11:30 pm. First thought was something had happened... No, he wanted to bounce an idea off me. Relieved, I said go ahead... He said he came up with a brilliant idea. The best one he has ever had...

He works right across the street from Six Flags, which is easily accessible on foot. He said his idea was to buy a season pass for $12 a month, buy an all-you-can-eat pass for $5 a month, and he would walk to Six Flags every day for lunch and eat there and only pay $20 a month.

Frugal or brilliant... There's going to be some sickness living off carnival food!!

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                          Excellent choice. You done good!
                          Good for you on taking care of a good friend!!!

Comment

My friend called me up the other night at 11:30 pm. First thought was something had happened... No, he wanted to bounce an idea off me. Relieved, I said go ahead... He said he came up with a brilliant idea. The best one he has ever had...

He works right across the street from Six Flags, which is easily accessible on foot. He said his idea was to buy a season pass for $12 a month, buy an all-you-can-eat pass for $5 a month, and he would walk to Six Flags every day for lunch and eat there and only pay $20 a month.

Frugal or brilliant... There's going to be some sickness living off carnival food!!

Genius.

Comment

He isn’t stupid shoulda got him a creedmoor

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                You sound more frugal than him. If he’s done that much for you then he deserves a good gun.

Get him a nice .22 with a scope. Sight in the gun, and take him hunting.
                                This ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X