X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss, prayers of comfort sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't imagine what you are going through. Prayers for you and your family!

Comment

I can't even imagine what you are going through. I lift you up with all I can in prayer and comfort....

Comment

Sorry for your loss. So tragic. We'll be praying for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace during this difficult time.

Comment

As a father of 3 myself, I cannot even being to imagine what you must be going through. Prayers for you, brother.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

i cant imagine. prayers sent up

Comment

As a strong minded man with very little emotion reading this puts sadness in my heart for you brother. I simply cannot fathom a loss like that. We will mention you and your family in our prayers.

Nothing here is forever, may she rest in peace for an eternity in Gods kingdom.

Comment

I can not imagine the pain you are feeling and I've got no words of comfort.
                      But know I am lifting you up in prayer.

Comment

I can't even imagine. Prayers sent.

Comment

I’m sorry for your family’s loss. Prayers for healing and guidance.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Prayers up for the family.

Comment

Completely unimaginable. Very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X