DIY flats skiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Man, that last pic is amazing!!! Unreal work you did sir. Looks better than the 15-20000 dollars skiffs online.

Thank you!

Comment

Not that I don't love it, but would be cool to see some kind of stick steer mounted in the little console...

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        Man, that last pic is amazing!!! Unreal work you did sir. Looks better than the 15-20000 dollars skiffs online.

X2

Man you did outstanding work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My bride fabricated the console backrest and modified the cover to fit over the console. USPS was supposed to be delivering a new fuel pump today but they never showed up (I was in the driveway messing with the boat all day). At 1830 I received an alert on the phone that said the postal carrier could not access our mailbox. My first thought was that in order for them to access my mailbox by the front door they would first have to drive in front of the house and then get out. They did not even try to deliver it [emoji35] This is the third time I have paid for Sunday delivery that they have pulled this mess in a row!

Comment

Anyone interested, we will be splashing Skipjack for the first time this Saturday, Aug 22nd at Charlie's (Seadrift, Texas) at sunrise. Join us as we Christen and push her to her limits!

Michael

Comment

Man I wish I could be down there. Be sure and give us the stats on performance. Be curious as to speed and draft...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                Man I wish I could be down there. Be sure and give us the stats on performance. Be curious as to speed and draft...

Will do

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  Anyone interested, we will be splashing Skipjack for the first time this Saturday, Aug 22nd at Charlie's (Seadrift, Texas) at sunrise. Join us as we Christen and push her to her limits!

Michael
                  Congrats. Please take lots of pictures and video.

Comment

Looks incredible Michael!

Nice rum choice btw

Comment

All hooked up and ready!

Comment

Don't forget to put the plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Don't forget to put the plug in.

Funny, I must have thought about that a dozen times last night as I laid there staring at the ceiling

Michael

Comment

And don't forget to bolt the motor back on....

Comment

Don't forget...oh wait, you don't need another "Don't forget".

Looks great behind your truck Michael! Skipjack is gonna tow with ease! I'll be looking forward to some saltwater pics of her.

Comment

Get it launched already! PICS PICS and more PICS!

Comment

Working...
                                X