Ammo Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Source

Yes I am well aware that there is a national ammo shortage. But in light of this I thought that there has to be someone other somewhere with some supply left.

I need 20 gauge dove and duck ammo for my son for this coming season. Anyone know of a good source? I really like Rio and have literally called and emailed them to find out if they are even running, but would take anything I can find at this point.

Thanks Guys!

I've been doing okay running by Scheels every month or so

Comment

I went by Scheels last weekend and picked up some cheaper FIOCCHI or however you spell it 20 gauge duck loads for $14.99 I've also had decent luck at Walmart recently with 20 gauge dove loads for about $6.50 a box

Rio is a cheaper load (they also has some at Scheels) so I mentioned the two above as comparable

Comment

My local Academy had 100 cases or so on the floor this afternoon.

Comment

Might try Able Ammo out of Huntsville

Comment

Lots of 20&12 at Academy on Brodie Lane Austin

Comment

If you can't find it locally, have a look at Ammoseek.com. Prices are still crazy but you can probably find what you're looking for.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Ammoseek is a great source!

Comment

There was a ton on the shelves at the grapevine bass pro today.

I bought a couple boxes of .300BO just because I was there.

Comment

Anything online is pretty gougy it seems, but like others have said the Academy stores are getting it. Best to make a habit to swing by every now and then on your lunch break or whatever and check.

Comment

There isn't a supply problem vs a pricing problem on the more common rounds...just gotta pony up if you gotta have it.

Comment

Good luck with Rio. Talked to a buddy of mine who Has a gun store. They cut his fall order by 75 percent and a 6.99 box would be $12.99

Comment

UNREAL! I love their ammo, but am not going to be gouged. That is really disappointing.

Comment

x3 on Academy. Round Rock store had plenty. What little amount of birds I saw last year I have about 10 years worth LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X