No announcement yet.

What is going on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is simply extraterrestrials scanning for life. They saw the pigs and decided that they didn’t want earth if that’s the best it could do……..

Comment

All i can think of is a border patrol drone or something - might have picked up on the heat signatures of the pigs.
      If its not that - 2nd guess is ET.

Comment

Aliens! I swear!

Comment

Drone would be my guess

Comment

Reflection

The spacing matches with the width of the feeder. My guess is metallic reflection off the top corners of the feeder when the flash goes off.

Comment

That's two small animals, probably night hawks sitting on the corners. You are seeing the reflection of their eyes.

Comment

Maybe ET wants to arrow some pigs too

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutMission View Post
                  The spacing matches with the width of the feeder. My guess is metallic reflection off the top corners of the feeder when the flash goes off.
                  Either this, or the moon was in just the right spot in that picture. Camera shows almost full moon.

Or, it's the most obvious... aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutMission View Post
                    This here- I've had it on my feeders too. I don't understand the reflection but one flash and it showed up once, the camera flashed again and you see the second reflection show up.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                      I don't understand the reflection but one flash and it showed up once, the camera flashed again and you see the second reflection show up.
                      Yeah Moultrie says it has to do with the reflection bouncing around the IR camera. Happens with deer eye shine on my camera occasionally. Threw me off initially because pigs don't shine. Good call.

EDIT: https://www.nbcnews.com/science/weir...cam-ufo-n76156
                      Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-01-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

It’ll be pretty scary walking to your stand in the dark. But then, you’ll have lights.

Comment

Just a reflection my guess

Comment

Working...
                          X