$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    Got my ETH to MetaMask, but the dang miner fees to convert to elonone on uniswap are over $100 right now. Guess I’ll keep trying and hopefully they settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah hold off and keep checking. When I first did it it was $7. The next time it was over $100 and then went down again to $20. I confirmed at the $20 range.

I will say I had 2 purchases “confirmed” of 6 Billion shares combined and didn’t see any shares added to my amount. Bought them when it dropped really low Thursday. That night bought another 3 Billion and it was instantly added. No clue where my other 6 Billion are and all account numbers match. Floating in space somewhere I guess.

Comment

I dont like technology, but if this one gets some "real" value and is worth more than 1/100th of a penny, I will pay one of ya'll to set up and buy these coins for me. I'm being serious, all these apps and swapping back and forth etc is a foreign language to me no matter how much I read up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        I’ve posted it’s on the other thread, but here are instructions to purchase. I believe this can also be done with TrustWallet.

It won’t let me add ethereum to my wallet because I’m in TX. Does that make sense?

Comment

Anybody in the Spring area care to help me with setting some of this stuff up? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
            It won’t let me add ethereum to my wallet because I’m in TX. Does that make sense?
            What wallet?

Comment

What wallet?

Metamask

Comment

Metamask
                Are you trying to buy it in MetaMask or transfer it to MetaMask from another wallet?

Comment

I’m trying. I am sending Eth to blockchain and blockchain to meta ask hopefully.

Comment

I’m trying to buy it in Metamask and Trust Wallet. Neither will let me purchase?

Comment

This one is killing me. I figured out safemoon but this one is killing me! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        I’m trying. I am sending Eth to blockchain and blockchain to meta ask hopefully.

I’m trying to buy it in Metamask and Trust Wallet. Neither will let me purchase?
                        I bought my ETH in Coinbase and transferred it to MetaMask.

Comment

I bought my ETH in Coinbase and transferred it to MetaMask.

I got my money to metamask and linked uniswap but I can’t get it to go through on the swap. Keeps saying insufficient funds

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            I got my money to metamask and linked uniswap but I can’t get it to go through on the swap. Keeps saying insufficient funds

How much are you trying to swap?

Comment

How much are you trying to swap?

I have $133 on my uniswap/metamask

Comment

Strange. I’m sure miners fees are higher right now but they shouldn’t be that high

Comment

Working...
                                X