Hunting photo album/log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting photo album/log

Anybody know of a decent photo album where I can store pics and time dates easily? It’s for my 13 year old. He’s up to 25 deer and unknown number of hogs. I need to get this done soon as I won’t be able to remember the year/season of kill much longer.

Just something basic is fine.

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
    Anybody know of a decent photo album where I can store pics and time dates easily? It’s for my 13 year old. He’s up to 25 deer and unknown number of hogs. I need to get this done soon as I won’t be able to remember the year/season of kill much longer.

Just something basic is fine.
    I started keeping a photo album with all my hunting and fishing pictures trips/experiences I have had. I just bought a photo album off of Amazon and after every hunting season and summer, I do a photo dump to CVS or Walgreens and get them all printed. Just use a sharpie and write details on the back of the photo or buy the album that has spaces at the bottom of each "photo slip" to write down details. I leave the album on our entertainment center and constantly find myself picking it up to go thru it and relive memories.

Comment

Don't rely on online or even local (hard drive) storage for such a thing. Print them and put them in an "old-fashioned" photo album. Add to it as you go.

Nothing has stood the test of time for such things like ink on paper.
      Last edited by Casey; 03-01-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Don't rely on online or even local (hard drive) storage for such a thing. Print them an put them in an "old-fashioned" photo album. Add to it as you go.

Solid advice here, I would add that I would also put the photo album somewhere safe in case of a fire. Like a fire proof gun safe

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Don't rely on online or even local (hard drive) storage for such a thing. Print them an put them in an "old-fashioned" photo album. Add to it as you go.

This is what I do, have them going back to when I was 3 and went with my dad to the stand the first time.

Comment

I use Shutterfly. They store your photos, it’s easy to print them and or make photo books.

Comment

My ranch owner and his 9 year old son spent last March and half of April at the ranch when everything shut down. They called it the COVID safari and he had a book put together of all his photos through Walgreens that turned out phenomenal. Hard back with ranch logo as the cover and very well done. You can add as many pages as you like with multiple photos per page. I will be doing these in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X