X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I have some guys if yall need it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yes Sir we need it if you can bring it!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlncomp View Post
      Hey Fellas and Ladies...... Sorry havent been around the couple of years but i am keeping track of all the activities ...... I am planning to be there this year ....... I have a Three Basket fryer if needed and i will get oil/propane for it as well. Also have a couple tables and canopies if needed just let me know...... Hope to see everyone this year......
      Looks like we may need them!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I've got about 4-5 quart bags of crappie I can bring. I'll check the list to see what else I can bring.
        Will be a big help if you could bring some Crappie!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
          Sounds like a roll call on who plans to bring fish for the Team

Please respond in case I have to do some panic fishing for filets
          That is what I am doing!! PANIC FISHING!! Bring all you can Please!!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
            That is what I am doing!! PANIC FISHING!! Bring all you can Please!!
            This kinda made me chuckle a bit.

If it comes down to it, I've got a source for farm raised catfish.

We Will Have Fish!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I have 2 more quart bags of fish I can bring, if we need it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                This kinda made me chuckle a bit.

If it comes down to it, I've got a source for farm raised catfish.

We Will Have Fish!

Thanks Mike, the Pressure is off !! Lol!

Comment

Good news, I did get my old canopy folded up so it will be coming. However, I can't find my white table, so we still need a few more. I vaguely remember loaning it to a friend, guess I didn't get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
                    Fellas, it's not looking as good as I hoped for my fish contribution. My spots are doing no good at all. Next week I can fish a lot and I'll keep y'all posted, but as of now I probably can't bring any meaningful amount.

The thought is what counts. Thanks for offering.

Comment

We could probably use a few more large aluminum pans for the Sterno racks, for moving food from prep to the cookers, and to the serving tables.

Fresh Fish (60-lbs total limit: let's limit it to 15lbs per member to allow several members to contribute. If we need more, we can always bring more. And please let me know how much you are contributing. Thanks! ) –

Rustled Again/TD2000 (10lbs), MntMike (10 lbs?), Keith (8-10 lbs), Texas Grown (15-30lbs farm raised if needed), Snowflake (crappie) Killa ( maybe),

Essentials:

Canopy/pop-ups – Texas Grown (1), mmlncomp, Kieth (1),

5 gallon buckets with rope to hold canopies down (filled with water) – Texas Grown (few buckets and twine),

Fish cookers/Tatar Fryers/Hush-puppy Oil Boilers – Texas Grown (3 basket Cajun fryer with oil), Saltwaterslick (2 basket Cajun fryer), MntMike (fryer with oil and propane), mmlncomp (3 basket cajun cooker with oil and propane)

Oil by gallon to make things float to the top when done-

LP tanks, hoses, regulators, ect. - Texas Grown (two 20lb tanks for cooker),

Accessory cook-n tools and such:

Prep tables – Texas Grown (2 + lil wood table for hushpuppies),

Cutting boards and knives – Texas Grown (2 cutting boards and some knives),

Finish/serving tables – mmlncomp

Latex gloves for food handling – Team has 2 opened boxes of 300 each. Should be plenty.

Tongs, measuring cups, mixing spoons, and Ladles – Team has 3 stainless tongs and bunch of spoons and ladles from team, 5 plastic serving tongs, 3 food prep knives, and a bunch of mesuring cups/spoons

Large Mixing Bowls- 2 half gallon green mixing bowl from team for Hush Puppies

Batter tub – Team has a large rectangle storage container/tub for batter-n fish

Potato slicer – Texas Grown,

Thermometers - from Team (2),

Fire Extinguishers – Texas Grown (2),

Season-N Stuff/Tatars/Onions/and Such:

Batter/Self Rise-n Flour/Cornmeal for batter– Team has 15-lbs cornmeal, 15-lbs flour for fish and such,

Garlic Powder – Team has this covered with a quart size container, also various other spices

Salt and Pepper shakers – Team has over 4 sets of each and 1 pound of Morten salt, and one extra large qart of black pepper

Ragin Blaze – 1 can

Barnical Dust –

Potatoes – Rustled Again (20 lbs),

Condiments/sauces/dip-n stuff – Rustled Again (Red Sauce and tarter sauce), MikeB. (2 katchups, 2 mustards)

More Accessories:

Aluminum pans w/lids for cooked fish/food – Team could probably use a few more big full sized aluminum pans. Team has 6 full size big pans for Sterno racks for serving. Need some for food prep to cookers. And transfer from cookers to serving.

Racks and Sterno for aluminum pans – team has 6 racks for aluminum pans, team has plenty of Sterno

paper plates – team has plenty

Food boat trays - team has 1 case and one stack (100)

Plastic ware – team has enough for the next decade

paper towels –team has enough for next decade

Paper napkins – team has a few

Hush-puppie Fix-ns:(I will post the recipe a little later)

Cornmeal – Kho

Flour - Kho

Onion (2medium is plenty) – Kho

Baking Powder – team has plenty

Salt – team has plenty

Eggs - Kho

Creamed corn – Kho

Jalapenos, Green Chilies (optional) – Kho

Milk and/or beer for hushpuppies - Kho

If I miss anything or anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

I'm not coming men but if yall need some fish, let me know. I can
                        get with Charlie

Comment

get with Charlie

You're going to buy Fish from Charlie? That's awesome, but you need to bring them yourself! [emoji6]

Comment

get with Charlie

Pat, hope you can make it one year soon. As to the fish, I know it's short notice. But we sure appreciate what ever you can get to us. And not sure what Charlie has planned, or if he's well enough yet. If it don't work out, no sweat. You're very much appreciated for offering.

Comment

Mike

Before you by any fish, let me respond late Wednesday afternoon with my efforts. I hope to by then have another 10 lbs of crappie filets. Hang tight.

Hope some others come through as well

TD

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                                Mike

Before you by any fish, let me respond late Wednesday afternoon with my efforts. I hope to by then have another 10 lbs of crappie filets. Hang tight.

Hope some others come through as well

TD
                                Sounds good, Tom. Kinda what I was planning, wait till Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X