No announcement yet.

How much rain…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got maybe 4/10ths of an inch total over the last few days. I'm thankful for the cooler temps, but I sure was hoping for some rain.

Comment

1/2”

Comment

9.75" south of Sulphur Springs towards lake fork. my pond is a little over an acre and was 3' low. it was running out of the emergency spillway and over the dam when I woke up yesterday. incredible amount of rain!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
          9.75" south of Sulphur Springs towards lake fork. my pond is a little over an acre and was 3' low. it was running out of the emergency spillway and over the dam when I woke up yesterday. incredible amount of rain!
          Hope it didn’t wash the dam out !

Comment

.25 here in Spicewood, went around us. We need it bad!!

Comment

3/8” near Natural Bridge Caverns in southern Comal County.

Comment

0.0” 15 miles east of Abilene. Some of you guys need to send your excess our way.

Comment

7.3 in Franklin county

Comment

5” at my house in Lake Buchanan. 3” or so at our ranch in Western Mills county

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      5” at my house in Lake Buchanan. 3” or so at our ranch in Western Mills county
                      Hope we received something in that range in Llano. It sure was looking pitiful last time I was out there.

Comment

2.95 in Northwest San Saba County near Richland Springs. Thankful for every drop. I had one pond completely dry and a couple more almost there. I started staging water troughs this past weekend, preparing for the worst, now it looks like I can put that off for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Hope we received something in that range in Llano. It sure was looking pitiful last time I was out there.
                          Every part of llano Cnty got a decent rain. The big rain you just have to be under the right cell. I live in llano Cnty on the south end of Buchanan about 1.5 0ff 29 in Pointella subdivision if that helps any

Comment

1” in north Falls co. & 1.4” in western McLennan Co. yesterday.

Comment

1 inch at Smiley Texas

Comment

1.1" at the house in Brady. South of the lake about 3 miles we only got 4/10ths. Couple of miles South of Melvin had 3.5" before Sunday and another 1" last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X