Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don did you use your good eye
    A friend just north of me about 2 miles poured out 3”
    Our plant gauge showed 5” but I ain’t buying it. Had to have had some residual from over the weekend
    I’ll take it & ain’t complaining

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      1 1/2 at my ranch in western young county. A few miles in every direction got 3 -4 +. It does look like Throckmorton county missed out mostly too.

Right at 2 in here at my house in NW houston.
      I had 1.3 in the rain gauge. I was expecting much more but I'll take it

Comment

1.5 at Hobby Airport.

I finally got a 11 inch good gauge like this one. Measures by the 100th inch...

Makes a great gift for friends and family...

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          3.5" at the house and I'm told 6-8" at Fork!
          Ronnie said according to Facebook Fork is already up 2’. The ticks on those crappie are drowning !

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          Don did you use your good eye
          A friend just north of me about 2 miles poured out 3”
          Our plant gauge showed 5” but I ain’t buying it. Had to have had some residual from over the weekend
          I’ll take it & ain’t complaining
          I ain’t got a good eye, just a sorry one and a better one !

Comment

3 1/2" in Eastern Bell County so far since Saturday.

Comment

.2" Saturday and 4.8" Monday at my house between Denton and Decatur. Been sprinkling on an off today as well but haven't gone out and checked the gauge yet.

Comment

don't know how much but been watching the radar for the lease SW of Hamilton and it looks like they had some light rain pass through yesterday. Better than nothing but seems like almost every shower that went through the area missed us.

weather forecast on Sunday was 40-80% chance of rain every day for the next 10 days. Looked like a drought buster on the way. Got a little rain yesterday and now the forecast shows only a 30% chance for 2 days out of 10. Not sure how it changes than much over the course of a couple of days.

Comment

Not far from you, I got .25" Sunday and 3" yesterday. My creek was dried up in puddles for the 3rd time in my life. Normally 5' across, it was around 60' when I got home.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Was told 8" here in Oak Ridge. Can't confirm but my tank and all my neighbors' tanks are FULL! Thank you Lord. Much needed and much appreciated. Went from drought to flooded in 2 days.

Comment

1/2” in Helotes

Comment

1" Sun. and 4" more yesterday here at the house.

Comment

Got 2.4" at the ranch in Clay County outside Wichita Falls the last 4 days

Comment

8"+

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                              1" Sun. and 4" more yesterday here at the house.
                              My best friend lives in Henderson, his gauge holds 5.5” and it overflowed. Our lease is at Good Springs, I’m sure we got a good rain there too.

Comment

We got 1 and 4/10 at the house in Caddo Mills.

The deer lease south of Mason looks to have picked up a decent rain as well. The closest LCRA rain gauge shows 1.71 inches. Have not confirmed with the landowner how much we actually got.
                                Last edited by BradBryant1000; 08-23-2022, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X