No announcement yet.

Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate that the areas who really needed the rain have been missing out. We have been getting pounded for a week now in SETX. I'm sitting at almost 10" since last Thursday.

Comment

Got about an inch at the house. Most of it was north or west like it has been the last few times. Plenty of wind though. Oaks got hammered.

Comment

Says 2.5 in cypress last night. Don’t know if Thats true but I was up on the roof in the storm cleaning out the downspouts. There was a foot of water on the roof from backup. Lucky my wife said, that’s odd I haven’t ever seen water come out of there before.

Comment

That storm finally broke the heat dome parked over my house. Not sure how much rain we got, but it was a lot. And much appreciated.

Comment

Rain gauge this morning showed 4 inches in Montgomery. Super glad to have it and praying that those who need it get a bunch

Comment

Barely got a sprinkle yesterday in llano

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                Hate that the areas who really needed the rain have been missing out. We have been getting pounded for a week now in SETX. I'm sitting at almost 10" since last Thursday.
                I'm in Beaumont, and we have been getting regular showers but they haven't been enough to do much other than water the grass. We're starting construction on my house, and we had rebar delivered yesterday for the slab. Wouldn't you know rebar delivers in the AM, and it rained probably 5" out there yesterday afternoon. lol I pray that the trend continues and everyone gets their fair share of rain across Texas.

Comment

S Houston 2/10 of an inch...

Comment

This is a handy site. Change the pull-down menu to 24 hrs. Gives you the readout wherever you clickmon on map.

Radar-estimated precipitation accumulation for the past 24 hours to 3 days. High resolution and interactive rainfall data on Google Maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                      This is a handy site. Change the pull-down menu to 24 hrs. Gives you the readout wherever you clickmon on map.

https://www.iweathernet.com/total-ra...rs-to-72-hours
                      They have a 24,48 & 72hr chart. I use this thing all the time and it seems to be pretty darn accurate. Great for the folks who have places far away to keep tabs on how much rain they have gotten.

Comment

In the Agnes area, the last 2 days we've gotten lightning, thunder, and cool winds....and NO measurable precipitation.

Comment

Finally got some rain yesterday. Rained for about an hour. Got 1/2" here in Franklin!

Comment

Comment

1 1/4" outside of Kosse

Comment

Working...
                              X