No announcement yet.

Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I poured out 4.5 inches in Katy.....all in about an hour. It was a gully washer indeed.

Comment

Barely wetted the grass between Cleveland and Conroe. We are in a gar hole here.

Comment

Blessed today's rains lasted @3 hours and brought us cooler temps and .85" of liquid life.

Comment

Nada

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            We had to have at least a 10" rain! Drops were no closer than 10" to each other. Did not settle the dust nor wet anything. Wind is still here though!
            U got lucky!!! Ours was an 11”

Comment

2.5” SE of Hallettsville ! Thank you Lord

Comment

This link is pretty accurate.
                Radar-estimated precipitation accumulation for the past 24 hours to 3 days. High resolution and interactive rainfall data on Google Maps.

Praying for more rain

Comment

Got this Tuesday eve. And got another 1/2” yesterday eve, praise the Lord! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dang it! Sorry bout the sideways pic, but there were times it was raining sideways I reckon…

Comment

At 9:30 last night my neighbor called me and said the neighbor had water boiling out of the ground. Went over and tried turning the main water line off. Wouldn’t budge. Then though maybe it’s the sprinkler. Turned that system off. No luck. Called the city. They came out at 10:30. Busted main line. The ground was so dry that when we got 3” of rain it literally swelled and broke the main. Guy was gonna try and turn the valves down. Went out this morning and one leak was slower but the big one was still going. They will be here this morning to repair.

Comment

Oops! Guess it would’ve helped to note “where” I got the 3” of rain Tuesday. Bout 2 miles south of Sulphur Springs.

Comment

We had rain go east of us on Tuesday and then west of us on Wednesday. It was close enough I could litteraly see the rain both days. I'm in Caddo Mills (Hunt county). My pasture sure is dry and I'm hoping it will rain and green up a little bit before the fall. That would help my cows out.

The deer lease in Mason missed out as well. Hopefully it'll start picking up some much needed rain as well.

Comment

Had rain the last 2 days in Hallsville. If this keeps up I am going to have to mow again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Poured 1&6/10" out the gauge at my house this morning. Much needed!

Comment

Bone dry here in Streetman. Nothing more than a few sprinkles.

Comment

Working...
                                X