No announcement yet.

How Far is Your Lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 hrs. not too bad. Wouldn't mind being 2 hours away though.

Comment

242 miles from my drive to the gate

Comment

290 miles drive way to drive way. only quick stop or two and its 4 1/2 hours, 5 1/2 is usually my run time as I stop at a favorite stop in Shreveport Herbie K's for a shrimp buster

I gave up weekend trips years ago and only do that if a guest can only get
        the weekedn off. Normally its Wednesday or Thursday night thru Sunday

Comment

one hour and 15 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
            300yrds behind the house, or 15min to lease and the best 25min to the diamond c
            Next year 25 minutes to the new lease though hopefully. When I was doing a search Sippy rather than time I broke it down by gas tank. I really wanted to make it to the lease and back on a full tank not counting any driving around while at the lease. For my truck I needed to be 180 miles or so, one way to get there and back on 1 tank. Got on one that's 145 miles away and takes me about 2.5 hours.

Comment

19.2 miles

Comment

40 minutes from door to deer stand.

Comment

5hrs with the family, 4:30 by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1@yahoo.com View Post

I gave up weekend trips years ago and only do that if a guest can only get
                    the weekedn off. Normally its Wednesday or Thursday night thru Sunday

We try to do Thursday afternoon through Sunday as well on our 5 hour trip.

Comment

45 min

Comment

I was spoiled growing up. Our lease was 10 minutes from the house. I hunted after school and guided for my dad and hunted every weekend. Since we lost the lease I've still not had anything near as good. Few small leases here and there within 30 minutes of the house and my g/f's family ranch thats about 2 1/2 hours away. Distance isn't an issue though, as long as the quality is there.

Comment

45 minutes

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. I have never been on a good lease, and the desire to have one is making me drive further. It is a reasonably priced place with year round access and no atv's allowed. Good deer in the area and good populations. Beats the heck out of any place i have hunted before. Its 3 hours from home so keeping the feeders topped off in the summer wont be hard. It is 5 hours from school but if i can get my schedule right and have fridays off it will work out fine.

Comment

From here in CStat I'm 5 1/2 hours but back home in Helotes it's about 2 1/2 hours
                              From CStat I've only gone on breaks and from Helotes we would go on weekends sometimes even day trips

Comment

45 minutes door to stand

Comment

Working...
                                X