Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

51/2. Marble Falls to Pineland.

Comment

4 1/2 hr..... Was driving 6 last year. Its killed me and the bucks were small

Comment

Two years away

Comment

5 hours 1 minute from my door to the gate of my lease, live in Cypress, hunt in Kenny Cty.

Comment

6 hrs, Tomball to Rocksprings but it always feels worth it when I get there.

Comment

last lease was in zapata on falcon lake, 4hr drive from san antonio without stopping add in a stop for corn or food then about 5.

Comment

11 miles here in the county, 40 miles or so to Wimberley area. Used to be 113 miles to the S. Tx lease, and I miss the campfire time and abundant feral hogs too (but not the drive w/gas prices, nor the 10 feeders with corn prices today).

Comment

25 minutes to our cabin door up on the mountain.. 10 mins to the farm, and whatever to anywhere else....we are surrounded by WMAs and walk in only Wilderness Areas......really nice not to have to deal with people on 4 wheelers, leases and such

Comment

3.5 hrs from austin

Comment

One is 2 hours the other is 4 hours....

On the way to the 4 hour lease I can stop off at the 2 hour lease and make hunts on the drive Works out pretty well!

Get out of school drive 2 hours hunt.... then drive 2 more hours and Im at the big lease. Then on the way home I hunt the close lease in the morning and Im home earlier that afternoon!

Comment

0 miles (at house)
                        30 miles, small place in Clarksville
                        330 miles, ranch but I have changed the way I go out there. Now I take vacation and stay a week at a time. Just cost too much in diesel to get out there and back for just a weekend hunt. I actually hunt more days, but go less.

Comment

3 miles to my 26 acre bow lease, 15 miles to my 140 acre lease, and 35 miles to the 69,000 + acre S.H.N.F.

Comment

2 and half can't complain

Comment

It's 50 minutes from my driveway to the gate. After that it's 13 miles down caliche road back to camp, which takes about another 25 minutes... if the roads in decent shape.

Comment

23 miles one way. Not South TX trophy bucks, but I work too much right now to have something far. It's nice to hunt Saturday morning and be home by lunch time if need be. Filling feeders and lease work is also a half day project and not an entire weekend. Weekday evening hunts are a possibility if work allows. I understand this is not for everybody, as some do enjoy a camping experience on a lease further away.

Comment

Working...
                                X