First buck with my bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First buck with my bow

I left for the lease on thursday and sat out friday morning i seen a few deer and drew on a 9 point but just wouldnt offer me a shot inda got down out it because that would have been my first one. so after i got out of the stand i pulled my card and looked at it and seen a buck that i had never seen before. so for the next 3 hunt i kept letting that 9 point walk. well come this moning before i could see i seen i had a big bodied deer at the feeder along with another deer. at 730 when i could finally see the turkeys were getting off the roost and that littler deer started to walk off and the bigger one followed at 735 the bigger deer came back and offered a shot at 15 yards and i took it he ran about 20 yards after being hit with the rage 2 blade and he was down. not the biggest buck i have ever killed but its the biggest and first i have killed with my bow.
    Attached Files

nice buck, congrats

Comment

Sweet-Congats!

Comment

Congrats man! Looking forward to my first buck!

Comment

Nice first buck. Congrats.

Comment

nice buck, congrats!

ac

Comment

1st Buck!

Is it a 10 or 9?Cant really tell!!!! Nice deer but I think I woulda let him walk maybe give him another year!.JK Mike thats a nice deer Congrats! Wheres the rest of the pics I want to see how big a body he had!!!!Si you slipped to the dark side and went with the Rages!!!!Wheres the damage photo!!!!!!See you at work tomorrow!

Comment

That was an issue I didn't have a camera at camp had to wait till I got home so that's all I had plus a few more no damage photos my fault but it was a nice estimate 7" exit hole rage did some work I he had a big body and a huge gut

Comment

Now I see why you are looking for a taxidermy & processer !!!! Nice buck, still waiting on mine !!!!!

Comment

Good deal...Congrats!

Comment

Great buck for a First Buck bow kill.

Comment

Congrats on your first bow buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by buckwild17 View Post
                          Now I see why you are looking for a taxidermy & processer !!!! Nice buck, still waiting on mine !!!!!
                          Ya I was online from my phone could post pics or post story till I got home

Comment

Nice Buck, Congrats.

Comment

Congrats...............

Comment

Working...
                              X