No announcement yet.

Planting a Church in Livingston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great to hear when someone dedicates themselves to making a difference in peoples lives. Very admirable and prayers up for your endeavors.

Comment

Well done sir. I hope and pray it does well.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I remember your testimony Josh and what a powerful testimony it is. You were chosen by God to lead others out of the darkness that so many of us has experienced and I am proud to call you my brother.

Comment

Awesome. I will surly come for a visit. We have been looking for a home church for a long time now, one can only hope. Looking forward to more info.

Comment

Thanks again for all of the prayers, encouragement, and kind words. It really is appreciated. For those in the are that would like to visit, I will be sure to make a post when we get close to having our first service. We would love to have you visit.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Well, we are looking at having our first worship service on either 9/11 or 9/18 depending on how the renovation moves along. I will keep y'all up to date as we get closer and get it nailed down for sure. We are excited to have our first work day this Saturday to start demo in the space. I appreciate all of the prayers as we move closer to seeing this work unfold!

...and here are our official logos for the Livingston Campus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220726-111848_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	24688062

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220726-111758_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	24688063

Comment

I was going to look you up next week. Taking family to Livingston next weekend and thought about attending your church while there. Will try again in the future. Will be going to LeBlancs as well. First trip to the lake

Comment

You are doing good work! God bless you!

Comment

Awesome news Josh. Congrats.

Comment

We have the Livingston Campus added to our website and the Facebook page created. We are still hoping for a September 25th opening, but I will keep y'all updated. That heat stroke slowed me down a little but we are still pressing on with working on the building...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Good to see ya up and running Josh. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Good to see ya up and running Josh. Thanks for the update.
                            I'm finally back to normal Terry! Well, my wife says I was was never normal but that's a different conversation lol.

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Right on, bro. God is good! We planted a church up in Haslet last year on 9.19 - we’re almost 1 year old!

I’m adding you to my prayer list now and look forward to hearing about how The Lord is using y’all!

Holler at me if we can be a resource along the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X