No announcement yet.

Well tom is the big day going to get the balls cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt good on day 2, so I decided to go bass fishing all day. Don't do it! Day 3 through 6 then sucked!

Comment

Had it done about 12yrs ago. Surgery wasn't too terrible but was in pain for many weeks. Took a month to actually be able to walk normally. Even the slightest touch was painful for many,, many weeks. That put a damper on certain.....activities for probably 2 months. Was a nightmare, but now that its over I'm sure glad I had its done.

Just reading this thread and others posts literally makes me feel a bit anxious and sick.

Comment

I got cut a few years ago, it was a piece of cake. Think of it as an investment that's cheaper than another kid.

My pullout game is weak now...

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
          I got cut a few years ago, it was a piece of cake. Think of it as an investment that's cheaper than another kid.

My pullout game is weak now...
          Lmao 😂

Comment

Dr Russell Williams, on Katy Freeway, does a scalpelless procedure. In and out in about 20 minutes, so swelling, no pain, no bruising or bleeding.

Played golf the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
              Get it done on Friday and sit around and drink beer all weekend.

Worked for me.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Follow the post op instructions, get her to keep count [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                I told my wife that if we did it twice a day we could get through the process sooner. It worked

Comment

Don’t worry too much about discoloration cause they , it will be all sorts of color. When Dr. goes for the ropes and pulls a little feels like the base of brain and skull being pulled too. Over quickly and follow post op directions.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                    No thanks! I adhere to the "A" word to prevent that. And abstinence ain't what I'm referring too!
                    Sounds kinda ****ty!

Comment

Don't be scared. I did it and was in a tree stand that afternoon. Between the pain and anxiety meds they gave me I am not sure which stand I hunted but I was in a tree somewhere. If they give you the script for the two anxiety pills only take one. The Detox off of those were the worst part. Going to be sensitive for a couple weeks.

Comment

You need to get the 1st load off the next day and it will feel better - trust me.

Comment

Have a grapefruit handy. The GF will be handy for comparison sake in the event of swelling.

Comment

I did EXACTLY what the doctor told me to do and was fine. And when he says it's okay to try them out, WAIT one more week. Friend of mine did what he was supposed to do and then tried to get back in the game one day early with balloon like results. SO when your "feeling fine"..... wait one more week.

Comment

Well how did it go Joe?

Comment

Follow the doc’s instructions! I had mine done 2 years ago. He told me to wait 15 days, but I only made it 6...HUGE mistake. Excruciating pain, and I had a lot of discomfort on my right side for 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X