No announcement yet.

Smothered Venison Steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad will it be if I don't cover it before going in the oven? Don't have any foil and it's an 18 mile round trip to town

Comment

Oh man I'm not very good with the steaks, but I gotta try this one. Thanks

Comment

Smothered Venison Steaks

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
        How bad will it be if I don't cover it before going in the oven? Don't have any foil and it's an 18 mile round trip to town

I wouldnt bake it too long uncovered. Im sure it will make it thicker and start to dry it out.

Just a guess though...

Comment

Thanks... But I got it covered

Comment

Yum looks great

Comment

ttt... because I'm making it tonight, and I haven't printed out the quantities.

Comment

Tagged for future cookin's

Comment

Smothered Venison Steaks

My wife has this in the oven for tonight's dinner. She just texted me and said it's torture having to smell how good it is for the past hour and not able to eat it now. I suspect there won't be any leftovers for lunch tomorrow

Comment

Looks awesome. Can't wait to try this one.

Comment

Forgot to follow up! Served it over rice and it was so good. The venison fell apart. Definitely an improvement to your quality of life recipe!

Comment

Going to have to try this now

Comment

im keeping this one for sure

Comment

I pulled some venison back strap out of the freezer last night, I'll be making this tomorrow. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I made it for some buddies the other day, zero leftovers!

Comment

Well finally made it this past weekend. Slightly different as I used red, yellow and orange bell peppers, wow, very good and fairly simple. I will make rice next time as it would be best served over rice in my opinion. Thanks again for the OP!!

Comment

Working...
                                X