• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
    Finally
    I am so jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
      I am so jealous
      I put down a deposit to get on a waiting list awhile back and finally got it. Its awesome. Hopefully I will have some actual videos to post before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        So what’s the best thermal for this year?

I’ve been wanting the Thermion because it looks more like a rifle scope but want to make sure I’m not missing out on much better performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Not the thermion

Nvision Halo X gets my vote. And I got a Trijicon Reap

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Not the thermion

Nvision Halo X gets my vote. And I got a Trijicon Reap

Too late. Got the Thermion 2 XP50 delivered this week.

Comment

It’s not the best by any means, but you won’t be disappointed by its performance. It’s a pretty solid optic.

Comment

Too late. Got the Thermion 2 XP50 delivered this week.

Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.
                I know you’ve got the Thermion XP50. If you get a chance I’d highly recommend you letting Pulsar turn than thing into a Thermion 2 XP50 lol it’s a very noticeable upgrade, and Pulsar will easily upgrade you if they have a reason. The first sign of issues I’d be on the phone.

Comment

After seeing what the helion 2 xp50 pro will do I would go with the thermion. I really like the rifle scope look also.

Comment

Hey guys just sticking my head back in to say hello. I haven't done anything recently to help keep this thread going, we've just been so busy again this year but that's a good thing. One of the most common questions I get via PM is about availability and how long the waits are for a certain model etc. Always feel free to send me a message or better yet, call us, if you're looking to buy and need help making a decision or not sure where to start or if you want to know if and when we'll get a certain optic.

Inventory levels across the board are looking good, better than they have since pre-COVID. We're just about out of back order status on all Pulsars starting tomorrow. That doesn't mean we have stock of every unit but we've cleared all the back order lists which is a first in over 4 years. We have a GIANT N-Vision shipment on the way right now with more scopes that we've received all year combined. This will clear every single N-Vision list and we will have 1-5 of every new N-Vision rifle scope on the shelf, although I doubt that will last. iRay inventory has been staying pretty steady, the Ricos, Bravos and Bolts are selling like crazy and coming and going a little bit but we've been able to mostly keep them in stock. Same for Bering Optics and AGM. The new AGM Rattler 640's are just hitting our shelves, as is the new Bering Super Yoter 640. We've been keeping a steady supply of Sightmark Wraiths in stock as well.

We're already ramping up into the busy season and things are getting really crazy already and I expect withing 3-4 weeks we'll see a lot of back order lists creeping back up and December 20 through the first of February is historically the very lowest amount of inventory available in the industry and I don't expect this season to be any different.

There are more great optics on the market than ever before, pricing is inching down in some areas and quality is going up across the board. Stay tuned into The Late Night Vision Show podcast on Youtube or the pocast apps for all the latest news and reviews.

As always, if you need anything or have questions, don't ever hesitate to ask! If you call, my salesman and podcast co-host Hans or myself are always glad to help.

Jason Robertson
                    Outdoor Legacy
                    877-350-1818

Comment

Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldn’t get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                        Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldn’t get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!

Thank you so much!! Glad you're putting it to good use. Wait until the cool nights and dry air gets here, that scope image is going to look like a million bucks!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          Thank you so much!! Glad you're putting it to good use. Wait until the cool nights and dry air gets here, that scope image is going to look like a million bucks!

Jason

I’m having problems getting my Thermion 2 XP50 to connect to the viewing app.

I’m not seeing it on my Wi-Fi options.

Comment

I’m having problems getting my Thermion 2 XP50 to connect to the viewing app.

I’m not seeing it on my Wi-Fi options.

It’s kind of a pain in the butt, but here’s what I do with all 3 of my Pulsars and it works like a charm every time. Turn the phone on airplane mode, and then turn WiFi on only. Most likely it will auto connect to your home network etc, so you’ll have to manually disconnect from any networks. Once that’s done turn on the WiFi on your pulsar, and wait about a minute or so. It takes a bit to pull up on your phone settings, then connect to it. The password is 12345678 I believe, or maybe it’s 01234567. Something like that. It’s a pain to do, but that’s the only way I’ve found to reliably connect and stay connected.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              It’s kind of a pain in the butt, but here’s what I do with all 3 of my Pulsars and it works like a charm every time. Turn the phone on airplane mode, and then turn WiFi on only. Most likely it will auto connect to your home network etc, so you’ll have to manually disconnect from any networks. Once that’s done turn on the WiFi on your pulsar, and wait about a minute or so. It takes a bit to pull up on your phone settings, then connect to it. The password is 12345678 I believe, or maybe it’s 01234567. Something like that. It’s a pain to do, but that’s the only way I’ve found to reliably connect and stay connected.

How do you turn on the Wi-Fi on pulsar? I thought you just turned it on.

Comment

How do you turn on the Wi-Fi on pulsar? I thought you just turned it on.

Scroll down about 5-6 icons on the main menu page. It’ll say WiFi. Click on it once and it’ll activate. It’ll only stay activated as long as the unit is on. Once the unit is turned off and turned back on again the WiFi will be off again.
                                Last edited by TX03RUBI; 10-16-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X