Battery pole saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie Dad View Post
    About this time last year there was a thread here about pole saws.
    Some of you had mentioned that you were using one made by “Green works” and it was lithium battery powered. Im in the market for one & was curious if y’all were still happy with them or not?
    I have one and it has worked great. long battery life. It is a good tool to have.

Comment

I bought a 18 volt Ryobi pole saw on a Black Friday sale for 67.00 and thought it would be worth the try for the money. I’ve been surprised at its cutting ability and reliability.

Comment

We have the 60v Greenworks pole saw along with hedge trimmer, blower and weed eater and I would recommend. Also have the Milwaukee that works fine, but the Greenworks is just a more heavy duty machine. Also have an EGo blower that is equivalent to the Greenworks.

Comment

I went with a simple Ryobi and really happy with it.

Comment

I have a Bauer pole saw from Harbor Freight, and it’s been great. Saw, batteries, and charger were about $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
              I bought a 18 volt Ryobi pole saw on a Black Friday sale for 67.00 and thought it would be worth the try for the money. I’ve been surprised at its cutting ability and reliability.
              Same thing here love it

Comment

Some of you had mentioned that you were using one made by “Green works” and it was lithium battery powered. Im in the market for one & was curious if y’all were still happy with them or not?
                Yep. cutting/trimming cedars its the best ever. Still going strong and never looked back after switching from a power saw. Best part is my wife can use it

Comment

Milwaukee all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, still happy. I used mine this week as a matter of fact. My only complaint is that the oil reservoir is small for the amount that it uses. I guess that can’t be helped, after all it’s a pole saw. It performs above what I expected. I even own a Gree Works conventional electric saw. I use it a LOT more than I do my gas saws and it too, performs above expectations.

Comment

We need project farm to do one of his tests on electric pole saws

Comment

I have a green works 60 volt weedeater, blower, and chainsaw that are awesome. They have been used regularly for 2 years without issue.

Comment

Kobalt 40V. very happy. Will do what you want to do around your house and more. I have cut 4-5 inch limbs and it does not hesitate.

Comment

I’ve had a 40 volt Green Works pole saw for 4 or 5 years with no problems. We have used it all day and it has not stopped. I would buy it again in a heart beat.

Comment

I bought the Greenworks pro 80v and it has a 10” bar. Works great. Haven’t used it much yet but I like it. It’s a bit on the heavy side as the 80v battery is fairly good size so if you plan on using for extended periods the weight might not be as desirable

Comment

I bought the Atlas system a year ago from Harbor Freight. 80v mower, blower and trimmer and 40v chainsaw and pole saw along with 2 of the 80v/40v batteries. I'm impressed with all them

Comment

Working...
                                X