Serious Bigfoot questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    How many trail cams are set up in the woods of these United States? 100k?500k? 1M?5M?
    If a sasquwach was out there there would be undeniable proof from trail cams.
    It's fun to imagine though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is what I have always said..... trails cam and just in general if they existed we would have had definitive proof LONG ago. Sorry but bigfoot is 1000% a fairy tale.

Comment

Could ya'll imagine walks in the dark to the stand if bigfoot was legit. Say bigfoots were as plentiful and elusive as mountain lions in Texas. It would be terrifying walking around in the dark with your bow!

Comment

Hey, I fully believe one shoulda got captured by trail cams. We don’t use them but plenty of folk do.

I refuse to believe any primate is as agile and elusive as a big cat, I have plenty of experience with both from all around the world during my military career.

Primates have certain mannerisms which give them away pretty quick. I’ve been face to face with them both when they would stumble across me.

It would be a spooky proposition knowing a “bigfoot” could creep around undetected.

My dad chuckled at the video and said “those dang bubbas will do anything to put the town on the map”. I said I agree but it it doesn’t explain the stuff I showed him.
        Last edited by Johnny44; 09-30-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to say there is not a Bigfoot out there, to me they are like aliens. Someday one may show up, who knows. But it sounds to me like you found a trail heading to someone's meth lab.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
            Sorry but bigfoot is 1000% a fairy tale.
            End of thread

Comment

No meth lab. I know the property and the adjoining properties and entry points. There just aren’t any people for miles. Parts of the adjoining properties have crops on the highlands but the hills and lowlands are not hunted and the old guy that owns it doesn’t even walk around areas other than by where he works.

I don’t believe in Aliens either, I already know the funky stuff people see is US
              Last edited by Johnny44; 09-30-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Why would you not have collected the long hairs you found and have them tested ? With all the big foot stuff going on someone would have surly paid for the dna test. Then all this guessing would be over. And why in the world would you not have set a trail camera ( or a bunch of them) in that area ? If you even remotely believe there are big foot, you could become a rich man with evidence !
                Last edited by critter69; 09-30-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Serious Bigfoot questions

You lost me right about here. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                    How many trail cams are set up in the woods of these United States? 100k?500k? 1M?5M?
                    If a sasquwach was out there there would be undeniable proof from trail cams.
                    It's fun to imagine though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    forget about the # of trail cameras...hundreds of millions of cars, driving billions of miles a year, somebody somewhere would have hit one by now.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      Why would you not have collected the long hairs you found and have them tested ? With all the big foot stuff going on someone would have surly paid for the dna test. Then all this guessing would be over. And why in the world would you not have set a trail camera ( or a bunch of them) in that area ? If you even remotely believe there are big foot, you could become a rich man with evidence !
                      Because at the time I just didn’t care and don’t believe. I did not know anything about the whole bigfoot thing in the area (video and statue) until about two weeks ago.

Comment

“Rich” is subjective and in most regards “filthy rich” or “Blessed” would be about right.

I have good beer, hunt and fish all year, been retired since I was 39, have grandkids, and I’m bound for eternity with Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixiehunter View Post
                          Jhill?
                          Took until post 15 - You guys are slacking off.

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          I bet he's eliminated all of the black panthers as well.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          NO one ever has pics.
                          Sometimes I wonder if a few really smart people keep the bigfoot theme alive just so they can track the dumbest people on the planet.

Comment

When god created trailcams and humans began to put millions of them out in our forest......my last little flicker of belief in bigfoot officially went out.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                              This is what I have always said..... trails cam and just in general if they existed we would have had definitive proof LONG ago. Sorry but bigfoot is 1000% a fairy tale.
                              We may as well say they could be like vampires and when they die they burn up and leave no trace.

Comment

Riverrat, that last line is funny. “Tracking dumb people”

Man, as a person that is outdoors all over the United States all year every year, I can say unequivocally the areas humans actually set foot on much less go set a trail cam, is a smidgen at best.
                                Last edited by Johnny44; 09-30-2020, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X