Serious Bigfoot questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Bigfoot questions

I have some serious Sasquatch questions. I have never even entertained the issue with any degree of authenticity until recently.

So about 2 years ago now I’m at our place in Alabama and I poking around in a corner of our property and find small mud-balls like it was falling off fur so I started following it down toward the source which was a small stream that runs into our main creek that borders the property. Now something large had walked through the mud but it closed in on the prints. I started following the tracks up hill on a darn well worn path through the pine straw. When I came to a point going underneath some branches about 5’ off the ground there was a clump of black course hair, almost the thickness of turkey beard but 2 1/2 times longer than an average beard. I’m an outdoors person but I wanted to get another person’s opinion. I went back to our camp and brought my dad out to look. His comment was “Hmm, I wonder if some woman has been hunting through here”. We are on 1,200 acres maybe hunted by 5 of us all year and its surrounded by wilderness...a woman ?

Now a couple of uncles claim they have seen things they thought were bears over the years but didn’t get a good look at it.

I dismissed it without another thought but the subject has resurrected itself.

My cousin asked me if I had seen a documentary called “the town that loved bigfoot” on Amazon Prime. I had never heard of it eventhough it were the closest town to the property and the bigfoot statue is right by the restaurant where I eat ! I guess I’m just too tired from hunting and skinning deer to have noticed it.

Regardless of whether this is a joke or not I still don’t have a good rational explanation for what I found nor does it explain the complete lack of hogs in the area. There ain’t never been a hog on the place nor anywhere else around this creek.

The problem I have with the video is, its all fun and games until they start talking about my creek !

On a side note, the town is famous for Conecuh sausage, an uncle of mine, now they sell the stuff on Lackland and Ft Sam.

I’m truly soliciting an opinion on the lack of hog activity and the hair.

Thanks
    Last edited by Johnny44; 09-29-2020, 11:32 PM.

Got any pics of the hair?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not

Comment

Tracks didn't give away a clue whether you followed a 4 legged or 2 legged creatures path?

Comment

Nope, just a lot of pitted and disturbed mud. By the depth of some of the depressions that had not completely filled in I thought it a cow or horse but its just not possible in that area. Wherever the mudballs hit the ground I brushed back pinestraw and leaves looking for tracks in the dirt below like a hooved animal would leave but nothing.

The lack of hogs has always puzzled me though.

My mom’s place is the next county over on a creek there and not a hog around the property either but yet up on the higher lands they are prolific. Her property is so far back she has a Sat phone.
          Last edited by Johnny44; 09-30-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            I have some serious Sasquatch questions. I have never even entertained the issue with any degree of authenticity until recently.

So about 2 years ago now I’m at our place in Alabama and I poking around in a corner of our property and find small mud-balls like it was falling off fur so I started following it down toward the source which was a small stream that runs into our main creek that borders the property. Now something large had walked through the mud but it closed in on the prints. I started following the tracks up hill on a darn well worn path through the pine straw. When I came to a point going underneath some branches about 5’ off the ground there was a clump of black course hair, almost the thickness of turkey beard but 2 1/2 times longer than an average beard. I’m an outdoors person but I wanted to get another person’s opinion. I went back to our camp and brought my dad out to look. His comment was “Hmm, I wonder if some woman has been hunting through here”. We are on 1,200 acres maybe hunted by 5 of us all year and its surrounded by wilderness...a woman ?

Now a couple of uncles claim they have seen things they thought were bears over the years but didn’t get a good look at it.

I dismissed it without another thought but the subject has resurrected itself.

My cousin asked me if I had seen a documentary called “the town that loved bigfoot” on Amazon Prime. I had never heard of it eventhough it were the closest town to the property and the bigfoot statue is right by the restaurant where I eat ! I guess I’m just too tired from hunting and skinning deer to have noticed it.

Regardless of whether this is a joke or not I still don’t have a good rational explanation for what I found nor does it explain the complete lack of hogs in the area. There ain’t never been a hog on the place nor anywhere else around this creek.

The problem I have with the video is, its all fun and games until they start talking about my creek !

On a side note, the town is famous for Conecuh sausage, an uncle of mine, now they sell the stuff on Lackland and Ft Sam.

I’m truly soliciting an opinion on the lack of hog activity and the hair.

Thanks
            Dont know nuthin bout no bigfoot, but I know the Conecuh sausage in the lamb casings is some of the best sausage I've ever eaten. They sell it at Rouses supermarket in Houma, LA and I stock up several times a year.

Comment

If you're in Conecuh County then you likely have black bears. I know Baldwin just south of you has quite a few.

Comment

Sure sign there's a sashquatch: no hogs around. I've heard they hunt them and eat them. And they are a preferred food source. They diet the same as bears.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

How many trail cams are set up in the woods of these United States? 100k?500k? 1M?5M?
                  If a sasquwach was out there there would be undeniable proof from trail cams.
                  It's fun to imagine though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                    How many trail cams are set up in the woods of these United States? 100k?500k? 1M?5M?
                    If a sasquwach was out there there would be undeniable proof from trail cams.
                    It's fun to imagine though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

My argument for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Game cameras?????

I don't believe in any sasquatch, bigfoot, yeti, apeman etc

But a dead/verified specimen would sway me

Comment

Could be a black bear

Comment

You lost me at “serious Bigfoot.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            You lost me at “serious Bigfoot.”
                            Was kinda my take on it. But it’s probably Bigfoot.

Comment

Jhill?

Comment

Working...
                              X