No announcement yet.

Is she the one question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew within a few dates. We were married in less than a year from when we first met. Being with your woman should just feel natural and stress free.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
      If she is the "right one" you will know soon enough......but......
      my dad always told me to "just make sure you are the right man"

Good advice here. I didn’t get married until I was 36. I could have before a couple times. Also could now be divorced a couple times. Make sure YOU are ready before you go doing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just remember if she will leave her mother she dang sure leave you ! Good luck sir.

Comment

It was obvious to me. We’ve been married 38yrs, and I’m still in love with her like when I was 19!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I spent over 7 years dating the one I thought was right, only took me 6 mos to decide when once I had found the right one. This will be my 27th year with the one I knew was the one.

Comment

"The one" is a myth.

Doesn't mean two folks can't be almost perfectly compatible though.

Comment

Met my wife at a dance and later that night after I walked her and her friends to their car to go home I told my best friend that I was going to marry her.

Almost two years later we were married and have been so for 37 years. So yes, I knew immediately that she was the one and you probably will know your love of your life the first time you meet her.

Comment

I knew she was the one the day I met her. 35 years later still together.

Comment

Live together first. Seems if there is going to be an issue it will surface shortly after moving in. Also, don't stop doing the things you did before you were an item. Still open doors, text or call for no reason. Don't have to stop being "interested" cause you already have her.

Comment

I've been married 3 times so I have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                        It's not always about her also, you have to have a mind set that you can live with this person for the rest of your life. For me it was a God thing from the start and God has been an important part of our marriage. We have only been married for 11 years. I was married to my first wife for 18 years and we never had God in our marriage and it was always a rocky one.
                        Alot of good advice here. I do believe God needs to be the center, i also like the advice people gave about giving more than taking

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                          If she is the "right one" you will know soon enough......but......
                          my dad always told me to "just make sure you are the right man"
                          Very true. I feel convicted of this lately, but making changes

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Good advice here. I didn’t get married until I was 36. I could have before a couple times. Also could now be divorced a couple times. Make sure YOU are ready before you go doing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that, I definitely have not been ready in the past.

Comment

You'll never know if you've found the right one unless you've tried a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                I knew she was the one when I listened to the voicemail after loading the boat down in Matagorda. She called to say I hope you catch lots of fish...…….Im pregnant.
                                Yeah, that little tester can help in the decision making.

Comment

Working...
                                X