X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot from a pulsar video
    Attached Files

Comment

Before I messaged Pulsar I thought I’d see if anybody has any other suggestions. I have an older Pulsar xp38 that is having some issues. How is pulsar on working on older scopes? I think this one is about 6 yrs old. I’m the second owner. It starts getting grainy vertical lines and the contrast gets bad. You have to pull the batteries to get it to reset and get a clear image again.

Comment

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
        Shot from a pulsar video
        Are those piglets or coons under the feeder? How far away is the feeder?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
          Are those piglets or coons under the feeder? How far away is the feeder?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
          Feeder is about 85 yards. 2 coons under it and one hanging from the varmint cage that is blending in with the trees. Shot the hog and 2 coons.
          Last edited by RedYote; 03-28-2022, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            Lets talk Thermal Monocular.

I've been kicking the idea around about getting one because scanning through my scope on my rifle gets tiring after a while.

The 2 budget friendly option I have been looking at are the PULSAR AXION KEY XM30 2.5-10X THERMAL MONOCULAR or the AGM TAIPAN TM19-384 1.9-15.2X THERMAL MONOCULAR.

Who has which and how do you like them?
            I use an older Sig unit mounted on part of a CO2 pistol handle.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
              I use an older Sig unit mounted on part of a CO2 pistol handle.
              I think I have seen it all now

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                Before I messaged Pulsar I thought I’d see if anybody has any other suggestions. I have an older Pulsar xp38 that is having some issues. How is pulsar on working on older scopes? I think this one is about 6 yrs old. I’m the second owner. It starts getting grainy vertical lines and the contrast gets bad. You have to pull the batteries to get it to reset and get a clear image again.
                You'll just have to see what they say. Some of the more in depth repairs can't be done in the US and even if they can do a repair here, sometimes the parts for older models aren't available.

I'd contact them and see what they say. I wouldn't give it a very good chance they'll be able to help since it's out of warranty buy so long but fingers are crossed for you!

Jason

Comment

Guys, I’m hooked! Picked up a Helion 2 scanner a couple months ago and let’s just say it snowballed. So I picked up a Ratlr 35 a couple weeks ago and thought I was happy but invited a friend out who had a Halo, but I can’t find stock anywhere so I’m waiting on delivery later today for a Trijicon IR-Hunter Type 2. 4 coyotes and about a dozen hogs since I got in the game and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompers View Post
                    Guys, I’m hooked! Picked up a Helion 2 scanner a couple months ago and let’s just say it snowballed. So I picked up a Ratlr 35 a couple weeks ago and thought I was happy but invited a friend out who had a Halo, but I can’t find stock anywhere so I’m waiting on delivery later today for a Trijicon IR-Hunter Type 2. 4 coyotes and about a dozen hogs since I got in the game and I love it.
                    This is why I always tell people to save more money!

They buy cheap and then sell and flip it and lose money

I just sold my Trijicon Reap and got an N Vision Halo 50x

Comment

I know very little about thermal so please bear with me on my questions. Can thermal scopes be used in daylight?

Comment

Originally posted by bass.deer View Post
                        I know very little about thermal so please bear with me on my questions. Can thermal scopes be used in daylight?
                        Sure
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like the iRay alpha’s will be available this month. Has anyone heard when, and if they’ll have a compatible LRF for it?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                            First time hunting with the Wraith 2x. I like the scope, but would like to upgrade the illuminator. Any suggestions?
                            Originally posted by J-Carp View Post
                            Do you get a color light or IR. If IR which wave length? Using with a wraith…
                            Go with the IR 850. With the 50LRX IR 850 and wraith, you should be able to identify around 500 yards.

Comment

Naw

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              I think I have seen it all now
                              Wait till you see the holster he made for it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jofus View Post
                                Sounds like the iRay alpha’s will be available this month. Has anyone heard when, and if they’ll have a compatible LRF for it?

There will not be a LRF for the Alpha. It was made without a picatinny rail mount on the left side for the add on LRF module.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X