• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have google WiFi. 3 pucks. Works great in our house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for later

Comment

Orbi is top of the line. I tested several others out and got the fastest speed with the Orbi.

Comment

Good suggestions on here. Most are wifi5 and the wifi6 is out but most are really expensive.
          If you want wifi6, check out ASUS ZenWiFi AX Whole-Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (XT8). One of the better priced wifi6 mesh systems and has some of the better security and parental controls out of all the devices. Security and parental controls are free for the life of the router instead of a monthly subscription that the others require.
          Last edited by BigL; 11-26-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AMK View Post
            Yes. I am very pleased with my Netgear Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6. It was a little rough before the last firmware update, but works very well now and on sale for $200 at Costco (1 Base and 2 Nodes).

I was not impressed with the Google Nest WiFi, returned it, and bought the TP Link Deco X60 (also WiFi 6) for my Mom’s house and am so far impressed (only had it a week). BTW, the only reason I didn’t buy another Nighthawk Mesh system is bec/ of prices of each at the time I bought it.
            This is what I have and no problems, plus it has a handy nighthawk app.

Comment

Orbi works great for us. I get excellent WiFi even at our garden which is 50 yards away from the house to run my Rachio. No more dead zones in our house or garage

Comment

I have a new netgear nighthawk router and want to get mesh going. I have a couple ubiquiti APs but just staying frustrated with latest performance. Should I stick with netgear products or use one of the other recommended options?

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

I have an Orbi system with 2 satellite routers. Works like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    I have a new netgear nighthawk router and want to get mesh going. I have a couple ubiquiti APs but just staying frustrated with latest performance. Should I stick with netgear products or use one of the other recommended options?

I'll hang up and listen.
                    The netgear nighthawk mesh 6 works well for me.

Comment

Went through NetGear > Orbi > and then to Eero.

Eero is solid and very easy to customize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

I'll hang up and listen.
                        Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                        The netgear nighthawk mesh 6 works well for me.
                        +1 and especially if you can get it for $200.

Comment

Working...
                        X