No announcement yet.

My Covid experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy my 24 year old buddy that's a complete stud athlete got it a month ago also. Laid dormant in him for 5 days then he ran a 105 fever for a week. Followed by chest pain and shortness of breath for 2 weeks. Everything went away after three weeks then out of the blue last week he woke up with a low fever and rash all over is body and had trouble breathing. Happened again for four nights but vanished during the day. Finally the steroids the doc gave him started to kick in to fight off the rash. Now he just gets winded talking during virtually meetings and such. Told me he would rather get into the car accident again when he broke two ribs and his collarbone as covid has been much more worse to deal with.

Best of luck to you I will say a prayer. Stay strong!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Prayers sent! Hang in their and keep fighting, you'll get that mess whooped before you know it!

Comment

Prayers for continued and speedy recovery!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Praying for complete healing and no lasting symptoms.

Comment

Should get to go home on Oxygen either tomorrow or Wednesday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you sir!

Comment

Wishing you all the best and get well soon!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. And glad your gonna survive! Just perplexing how it kills (or dang near) some and barely affects others.

Curious... Where do you think you caught it and were you a mask wearer? Do you think a mask would have made a difference in your case?
                        Prayers up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be praying for you hunterdrake. Thanks for letting us know in detail just how sick COVID virus can make someone. You have been through some bad, scary times and glad to hear you are better. Will be praying for your complete recovery from this horrible disease. God bless you and your family and your care givers.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                            Thanks for sharing. And glad your gonna survive! Just perplexing how it kills (or dang near) some and barely affects others.

Curious... Where do you think you caught it and were you a mask wearer? Do you think a mask would have made a difference in your case?
                            Prayers up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Son got it at College and they sent him home. Got from him.

Comment

Prayers up...scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                                Son got it at College and they sent him home. Got from him.

That stinks! Imagine he was worried sick and feels guilty for giving it to you.

How are you feeling, any updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X