HATE turning on the news .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HATE turning on the news .

Watching the news this morning,news say's 17 soilders coming home but yet their family's can't bury them cause off the shut down.Man we need to shut these idiots down as voters.this just ruined my day makes me sick.

Sad what Obama is doing. his golf course is open

But I think I read that someone helped.

Comment

If Federal property is shut down and people evicted from their homes and business located on Federal property...isn't the White House on Federal property and that occupant be removed?

Comment

That makes me sick I wish I could go and help the families!!! I just hope I don't ever have to write that letter home and if I do I'm going to make **** sure I do everything I can to prevent a similar situation from occurring!!!

Comment

Very sad.

Comment

Prayers out to there families

Comment

At what point do these people show some caring and compassion? These people in office severely lack empathy. If they would just put themselves in these war heroes families situation, they would change their whole entire outlook. That's the main problem. All these guys are in this for their own good. Not what they were put there for, the American people's good. It's going to be really important that all Americans speak up, in way of removing them from office.

I also think we ought to do something about their retirement plans they get as well. That will really hurt them. Just like they're trying to do to us right now.

Comment

Working...
              X