TBOT 2023 Schedule as of Feb 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muleycrazy View Post
    I paid for a lifetime membership 3 years ago and never received any type of card to show that I am a lifetime member. Do any of you have a card?
    No card. I pay every year at the first event I shoot. (The winter traditional TBoT at Cowtown) I've always just thought someone had to have a list.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Memberships and where to find them

Memberships and where to find them, on the TBOT website main page scroll down past the IBA Flyer but before the membership form, you will find 2 links, one is the membership form, the one under it is ....... CLICK HERE to see membership expiration dates, and it throws up a PDF

Heres the link

Comment

The range is set at BCAC for tomorrow's TBOT. Even with all the rain, the course doesn't have much mud. The guys who set it said their boots didn't get muddy. Some areas might be a little slick, but no standing water. At least not where we'll be, lol. Supposed to be 36 in the morning with a high of 54.

We'll have water on the course but our favorite food truck is tied up with a football party, so we're planning on having pizza brought in around 11:30 or 12, for those that need a snack.
        Last edited by CamoQuest; 02-10-2023, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Scores from the BCAC TBOT are posted on the TBOT site. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was good seeing all of you. For those that missed it, we will try to host another one, once we get the schedules figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
            Scores from the BCAC TBOT are posted on the TBOT site. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was good seeing all of you. For those that missed it, we will try to host another one, once we get the schedules figured out.
            Y'all set a fantastic course. Wish my shooting had matched!

Comment

Working...
            X