X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not easy.....stay strong.
    Prayers sent ....

Comment

Just to clarify - alcohol was not the problem. I'm been avoiding it as we tried to work through the problems so I wouldn't do/say something stupid. We were trying to work through it, didn't need me having loose lips and saying something I would regret. Now that it's really over, who cares what I say?

When i move out, strange is on the menu and i may need alcohol to help lower my standards... :-)

The prayer request is for strength when we tell the kids today and for them. Thanks.
      Last edited by BigL; 04-16-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Man give yourself some time to heal brother. And don’t give up on God.

Comment

Prayers sent for your request and more.

Comment

Sorry to hear this BigL.....Prayers up for you and your kids....

Comment

prayers needed - divorce

Drink in moderation. Keep your wits about you! You are getting a divorce, and it’s not over till it’s over. I know you are saying it’s all agreed on and you are sharing a lawyer, but we have all seen that go South quickly. Just expect something to go wrong, and have a plan ahead of time. I assume she can’t get all the money from the bank accounts? Make sure of that..I got cleaned out after being told he wouldn’t and the bank said he couldn’t...but he did.
              Be careful what you do and who you do it with before the papers are signed. That can all be brought up as a custody problem. Don’t give her any ammo.
              Talk to your kids as much as possible. It will have an effect on them no matter how smooth it goes. Keep them out of it as much as possible. Don’t trash your ex in front of them. They won’t forget it if you do.
              Good luck. I hope it goes smoothly, but even good divorces suck.
              After it’s done, live your life. My divorce was awful, but completely worth it in the end.
              Last edited by Lostacresranch; 04-16-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Geez. Try to have this thread removed. Should we also pray for you to find a hot piece of ***? Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  Just to clarify - alcohol was not the problem. I'm been avoiding it as we tried to work through the problems so I wouldn't do/say something stupid. We were trying to work through it, didn't need me having loose lips and saying something I would regret. Now that it's really over, who cares what I say?

When i move out, strange is on the menu and i may need alcohol to help lower my standards... :-)

The prayer request is for strength when we tell the kids today and for them. Thanks.

Comment

You will be fine. Once you have had as many as I have it’s like falling off a log.

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
                      Geez. Try to have this thread removed. Should we also pray for you to find a hot piece of ***? Good luck
                      He didn’t request “hot”, just a piece. He clearly stated the his efforts to lower his standards.

Good luck in your search BigL.

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
                        Word

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Understand completely - It's a different world getting your kiddos half the time. It's been 10 yrs for me and I still dont feel right 50% of the time.

My key was/is staying busy and being with Family/Friends as much as possible. Idle minds are HORRIBLE in these situations. Stay active and fill up as much time as you can to keep occupied.

Good luck to yall!

Comment

Kids are highly resilient, you would be surprise what they could adapt to and become the new normal.

The only thing that heals is time. Good luck on your new life, heck you might become a better man.

Comment

As has already been stated, expect things to go south before it's all said and done, then you won't be caught off guard.
                              Just because y'all start out on the same page, doesn't guarantee that y'all will still be there, by the time the divorce is settled.

They say divorces cost a lot.......because they're worth it.
                              Been there; done that, and I couldn't be happier now!

Comment

Dammmmm sorry to hear it Bud!!’
                                If we can help let me know!

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X