Favorite Sarrels Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Sarrels Bow

Just curious what some of you think is your favorite sarrels long bow other than a blue ridge?

I was going to say Blue Ridge. LOL

I have a Superstition and really like it as well.

Comment

My Teton longbow is pretty awesome!

Comment

Love my Blue Ridge when a TD fits the scenario. Overall though my Sierra is my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t have much experience with different bows but hard to imagine a smoother shooting bow than my superstition.

Comment

The Blueridge is the best longbow Bob has ever built. But, if you won’t let me pick that one, I’d have to go with the Sierra. He has a new one now that I’ve only shot a little at his house. Don’t know the name of it, but it seems really nice too.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The only one I've shot is Sacagawea and it shot nicely.

Gary

Comment

blue ridge is my go to bow above all others its smooth draw and shoots where you look .

Comment

Superstition is the only longbow from Sarrels I own...mighty fine bow

Comment

The superstition fit me the best. Even better than the blueridge

Comment

Spent a day shooting everything Bob had on the rack before ordering a Blueridge SR. Shoot one before you look further.

Comment

Blue ridge then sierra .

Comment

I have a 40# Sawtooth and it is the best shooting longbow I have bought from Bob (and I have owned several). I normally shoot 46-50# bows and the 40# Sawtooth seems to be as fast as the higher poundage bows. I have owned a few Blue Ridge S/R's, an original Bobcat II (wish I still had it), a Superstition, and the Sawtooth. Hope this might help you. If you would be interested in the Sawtooth, let me know. I have too many bows and like to try other things.

Doug

Comment

I have a blue ridge as well. I just wonder what the consensus is on the next best long bow in his line up! Whats the difference between the sawtooth, superstition, and sierra?

Comment

Sawtooth is the one I tried at his house last time. Those things are fast!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X