No announcement yet.

Day 1 of quarantine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting times- Gonna bust clay pigeons once the fog clears. Can’t ever do too much of that!

Probably fire up the smoker this evening.

Funny thing is I did a lot of the house repairs over the winter. There’s always things to do at the ranch. May spend a few nights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      We’ve got about 5 acres as well this all day down pour has really amped the cabin fever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Rain is the perfect time to look for worms to collect for fishing.. just gotta find things to do.

Comment

Yesterday I smoked a couple of pork butts, looks like pulled pork sandwiches for the next several days, also put all of my tackle in my new boat ( which I have had since October ) just been putting it off. Today i think I will hand wash boat, it is pretty filthy from last trip out in the rain, also going to try and get my barn back in shape, i have crap scattered all over the place, probably will have a few adult beverages during all of this. I would go check on my restaurants but it is too depressing, carry out only, not too bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Just put my rain boots on gonna walk around an pick up any trash i can find an start a fire....

Thats on my list tomorrow, i have a lot a brush piled up.

worm hunting sounds good as well

Comment

watching our church service this morning, online. There are only a few there doing the music, teaching, preaching, etc. so as not to violate the 10-person mandate.
            Technology is cool!

Comment

Well, I am going out today. Got things to do and places to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                Rain is the perfect time to look for worms to collect for fishing.. just gotta find things to do.

Didn’t even think about that I’ll let it warm up a little an get the kids on it!!

Comment

Going crazy here. Mariokart could only entertain us for so long. About to start organizing my assorted fishing hooks or something else to past the time

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Going crazy here. Mariokart could only entertain us for so long. About to start organizing my assorted fishing hooks or something else to past the time
                    Yup, plan tonight is to tie a couple a number of fishing leaders and rigs.

Comment

Yup, I can’t take it anymore.

Comment

Already been to homer depot to get some gardening stuff, want to finish a small table I actually built as a temporary stand to put a tv on. Yesterday grocery store trip for a few things, Academy. Normal for me pretty much. I am not buying into the the media hype.

Comment

I hired some high school kids. We have cut and burned cedar all morning. They are eating then back at it. I can get more done today than I could myself in a week

Comment

Comment

I decided to do yard work. Man it was rough!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                                I decided to do yard work. Man it was rough!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                                Take plenty of breaks

Comment

Working...
                                X