No announcement yet.

Day 1 of quarantine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve got a ton of stuff done on the family compound this week. It’s been nice.

Comment

How the hail am I going to get my stuff from China via Amazon delivered to my front door...okay way out by the road...if you yokels are sitting on the couch?

Comment

I have bought dang near everything I have seen in the classifieds... this quarantine will be the death of me!!!

Comment

its tbh....bout time for yall to make a selfbow...ya got the time...lol

Comment

I spent 3 hours at the bow shop shooting different bows today.

Comment

Randy I’ll get Garca to deliver to you

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                How the hail am I going to get my stuff from China via Amazon delivered to my front door...okay way out by the road...if you yokels are sitting on the couch?

Well be back at it Monday....atleast until the gubment shuts ya down....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What quarantine ? Ran my hog trap this morning, went to TSC and bought 30 sacks of lime, took it to my lease and unloaded it, filled up my truck, and came home and ate lunch with my wife. About a half day is all I’m good for anymore nohow !

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Randy I’ll get Garca to deliver to you
                    I saw someone on here post the upper part of a photo of Garca's cousin! Uncle Saggy has been hacked!

Comment

So far I'm the opposite of this. Bars and restaurants are closed and I'm down over 7 pounds since last weekend. Wonder if they're related...

[ATTACH]996504[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by BigL; 03-21-2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Very glad I have a small place to walk around on. My 11 acres is a whole lot better than a neighborhood street. I have been bored but did go to TSC. Also walked around the place chasing golf balls in the light rain and tonight we played board games.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Very glad I have a small place to walk around on. My 11 acres is a whole lot better than a neighborhood street. I have been bored but did go to TSC. Also walked around the place chasing golf balls in the light rain and tonight we played board games.

We’ve got about 5 acres as well this all day down pour has really amped the cabin fever!

Comment

Rain, no sports ( they did run a 2 year old golf tournament) really makes it bite pretty good. I’ll be at the fire department tomorrow so at least it shouldn’t be as boring

Comment

Whats on the agenda for today......weather bites.
                              Im lucky, im at work so i dont have to figure out a way to keep the kids busy

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Whats on the agenda for today......weather bites.
                                Im lucky, im at work so i dont have to figure out a way to keep the kids busy

Just put my rain boots on gonna walk around an pick up any trash i can find an start a fire....

Comment

Working...
                                X