No announcement yet.

Magnus warranty.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used their warranty a few times. When I did I messaged them on Facebook with pics of the heads and they sent me new ones. I never had to send the bent ones back

Comment

Originally posted by The Insurance Guy View Post
      I used their warranty a few times. When I did I messaged them on Facebook with pics of the heads and they sent me new ones. I never had to send the bent ones back
      I was told the same thing about just sending pictures. But once I sent a picture I guess that way is if you have one or two heads but I 14 to send in so they asked me to send them all back in a box. I sent them in 4 weeks ago and know I have 2-3 more to send in. My kid is a killing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post

I was told the same thing about just sending pictures. But once I sent a picture I guess that way is if you have one or two heads but I 14 to send in so they asked me to send them all back in a box. I sent them in 4 weeks ago and know I have 2-3 more to send in. My kid is a killing machine.

That description almost sounds like one and done. Y’all hunting rocks? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
          That description almost sounds like one and done. Y’all hunting rocks? Lol
          Yes. Rarely will I not impact rock on our place on a pass through or miss.

Comment

Mike Sohm (The owner) is a great guy to deal with. Send them and email and he will shoot you straight.

Comment

Give slick tricks a try, they are nasty.

Also, a warranty on broadheads is silly. If they are defective out of the package, return them. Otherwise they are a consumable, like saw blades or drill bits.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post

Also, a warranty on broadheads is silly. If they are defective out of the package, return them. Otherwise they are a consumable, like saw blades or drill bits.

Depends on price point. I have some that are $33 each, and I expect them to survive typical use and warranty to be honored if they don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Yes. Rarely will I not impact rock on our place on a pass through or miss.
                  Same our place is a rock pit.

Comment

If they offer a warranty why would you not send them back? Seems silly not to send them back. I still buy several packs every year. Most of the heads I sent in killed more than one animal before eating a rock.

Comment

Well if the product is defective send it back...if the product is a quality product and up to your expectations or standards based on its performance versus cost then why send it back? Eventually, the manufacturer will either have to raise prices or will go out of business if every hunter decided to free load... I mean use the warranty offered. To each their own perspective....

Comment

Magnus warranty.....

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                        Well if the product is defective send it back...if the product is a quality product and up to your expectations or standards based on its performance versus cost then why send it back? Eventually, the manufacturer will either have to raise prices or will go out of business if every hunter decided to free load... I mean use the warranty offered. To each their own perspective....

Doesn’t matter if it’s defective or not to them. Everything but loss. They flat out say if anything breaks or is broken they’ll replace it. They sell a **** ton of them because of it. .. I’m sure their actuaries have the statistics on margin with it covered. Any price increase recently would be material costs I bet. And before you say it, I shoot Grim Reaper but have used Magnus in the past.

Last edited by Smart; 11-10-2021, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Doesn’t matter if it’s defective or not to them. Everything but loss. They flat out say if anything breaks or is broken they’ll replace it. They sell a **** ton of them because of it. .. I’m sure their actuaries have the statistics on margin with it covered. Any price increase recently would be material costs I bet. And before you say it, I shoot Grim Reaper but have used Magnus in the past.

If they offer it I don’t see a reason not to send them back in. I am guessing they make decent money off of them in order to offer this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Hey, all good. Walmart offers a no questions asked return policy. People buy from there, use item, and take it back. Is that right? Personally not for me, just like if I shot another broadhead and chipped it, shot a concrete wall, or shot rocks I am not going to return it because I feel that isn't the right thing to do. However, that's me and you are you. Every man has to make decisions that are best in their heart for them.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve used their warranty. I called them about sharpening them and told them I screwed two of them up trying to sharpen them. They were happy to send me two new heads.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I’ve used their warranty. I called them about sharpening them and told them I screwed two of them up trying to sharpen them. They were happy to send me two new heads.

You heathen!! [emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X