Magnus warranty.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus warranty.....

I shoot 125 gr. Black Hornets, and I can't find them anywhere. Added to that is that the last two times that I sent broadheads in under warranty, I never heard back from them. Are they on the verge of collapse? Have any of you used the warranty lately?

I don't know about warranty but I shoot the 100s and check amazon and ebay weekly for new ads and occasionally get lucky. Sucks cause they're my favorite

Comment

I'd call them and ask what's up with the warranty issue.

No idea if they are going out of business. Have no heard that. But, it's hard to find any broadheads right now.

Comment

I have shot 100 grain Magnus Snuffer SS for years. Over the last two years, price has gone up and it's gotten more challenging to find them. Having said that, the last time I sent broadheads back (for replacement, post shot damage) was early 2020. I received a new pack back within 2-weeks. Probably an availability issue.

Comment

You can send them a email, Did it a couple months ago and got new heads within a week. Last I saw they are 8 weeks back ordered

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            You can send them a email, Did it a couple months ago and got new heads within a week. Last I saw they are 8 weeks back ordered

This… I think they are experiencing, like many others, severe material shortages. That coupled with busiest time of year probably has put them not just behind the 8 ball but not even on the table.

Comment

I found a place in my area that has Black Hornets (100 gr. ,2-blade only, serrated and smooth blades) Van's Sporting Goods in Brandon, MS and B&B Archery in Pearl, MS.

Magnus is doing fine business-wise. They are like everyone else- suffering from supply shortages. I talked with them (Mike) about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo1 View Post
                I found a place in my area that has Black Hornets (100 gr. ,2-blade only, serrated and smooth blades) Van's Sporting Goods in Brandon, MS and B&B Archery in Pearl, MS.

Magnus is doing fine business-wise. They are like everyone else- suffering from supply shortages. I talked with them (Mike) about 2 weeks ago.
                Hey Greg,
                I usually stop by Van’s when I’m in the area, they had a pretty good supply of ammo last time I was in there.

Comment

Van's is slowly getting more ammo and more guns. But, not like the "good old days" yet.

Behave yourself Gerald !!

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                    X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely far behind on orders. It took about 9 weeks for my order to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                        This… I think they are experiencing, like many others, severe material shortages. That coupled with busiest time of year probably has put them not just behind the 8 ball but not even on the table.
                        That would fly if one of the warranty heads that I sent in wasn't in April of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                          That would fly if one set of heads that I requested under warranty wasn't back in April.

Comment

Sorry for the dupe.

Comment

I sent 14 heads back 4 weeks ago. I got an email last week I should be getting them this week. Was told 8 weeks in the beginning. The owner is quick to email you and seems like a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X